Chapter 10🔥

Warning⚠️: Smut ahead..if ur uncomfortable you can skip...

Suho pov

"YOU ARE MINE SUHO" seojun said while licking my ear..I blushed at his words.."Wh-" he cuts me off by crashing his lips on mine...he licked my bottom lip asking for permission which I gladly give...our tongues fight for dominance and he won..

"Your lips are mine to kiss" he said while panting and bite my neck harshly "ahhh" I moaned "Your skin is mine to mark" he said as he lick the part he has bite...

He opened my t-shirt and bite my erected nipple while sucking it as his life depended on it "ahh s-seojun" I groaned...I was getting impatient...I want him so much...

He goes pathetically slow on me while claiming every part of my body 'his'... "S-seojun plea-se" I moaned... "Please what princess?" He said while kissing my navel.. "I-I w-want y-you S-seojun" I begged him..

"And that's the words I am waiting for princess" he said while taking off my pants and strip himself..he is erected..god

"I AM GONNA SHOW YOU WHO THIS ASS BELONG TOO" he said while spanking my ass...

I moaned as pleasure took over me..he grabbed my dick stroking it slowly..he thrust two fingers inside my mouth "Suck" he said as I wrapped my tongue around his slender finger coating it with my saliva..

He take my whole length in his mouth as I moaned in his finger he took the finger out of my mouth and thrust it inside my asshole..

"AHHHH SEOJUN" I moaned loudly...it was too overwhelming..I cum in his mouth as he fingered me faster...

"I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN TASTE YOU PRINCESS" he said while licking his lips...he removed his hand and I whined as I lost the contact..

"GET READY" he said as he thrust his whole length inside me... "SEOJUNNNNN" I screamed in pain...he didn't give me time to adjust his size as he thrust faster inside me..

"SCREAM LOUDER PRINCESS...LET THE WORLD KNOW WHO YOU BELONG TOO" he said while thrusting in inhumanly speed...

I moaned as pain subsided and pleasure comes...."WHO OWN YOU PRINCESS?" he asked between the thrust.. "y-you" I groaned...

"Who?" He asked as he slapped my ass.."YOU HAN SEOJUN" I shouted as he grabbed my dick and start stroking it again..

"ONLY I AM ALLOWED TO SEE YOU LIKE THIS...ONLY I CAN MAKE YOU LIKE THIS...ONLY I AM ALLOWED TO THRUST INTO YOU... UNDERSTOOD" he said while stroking my dick my faster..

I nodded "WORDS SUHO I NEED WORDS" he said as he hit my prostate and I lost it...he hit it again..I want to say but no words coming out of my mouth..

He take his dick out and turned me around making me into all fours...he gripped my hair and started thrusted harder as he spank my ass "PRINCESS SAY" he slapped my ass again..

"I-I be-belong t-to y-you S-seojun-ahhhh" I said with difficulty..."That's like my princess" he whispered to me..

"S-seojun I am go-gonna cum" I said to him... "Mee too..." he said as his thrust becoming deeper...I moaned into pillow as I cum all over the bedsheet..
He grab my hips and give two hard thrust as he cum inside me and everything become black...

Seojun pov

I lay beside suho and caressed his cheeks...he is mine..It was the best sex I ever had in my life its not like I ever had sex this is the first time and it was the best cuz it was the person who I am in love with..

I get up and brought a wet cloth to clean him...I cleaned him and tuck him inside the blanket..I snuggled close to him taking him in my arms where he belong too...I played with his hair and drifted off to sleep

Suho pov

I open my eyes to see I was embraced by someone...I look up to see the person I love...seojun, as realisation hits me...I blushed hardly as I remember what happens between us and I passed out...I look at him one more time and peck his lips softly..

I tried to freed myself but he hold me closer.. "Stay" he said..my eyes widened "You are awake" I said in shocked..

He chuckles and opened his eyes "I was awake before you then I saw you waking up so I just acted like I am sleeping to see your reaction but I never know you'll kiss me princess" he teased me..

I blushed and hides into his neck as he call me with the new nickname "stop calling me that" I said "My princess is blushing" he laugh.."stop" I hit his chest playfully..

"I want to tell you something suho" he said seriously...I gulped...it's time either I will be the happiest person or the saddest person...what he'll say..

"Suho" he started as he play with my hair "When the first time I saw you that was 3-4 yrs back...I hated you cuz you complaint to the principal about me...I was very angry that time and I want to take revenge on you that's why I make you life hell...but as time pass by I don't know how I started falling for you...your smile..your red face when I tease you or how cutely you pout when you don't get the things you want..when I first started to know about my feelings for you I tried to subside this feelings thinking of as a phase cuz I don't wanna hurt you..but when I saw you with your boyfriend my heart broke Suho..I can't afford to lose you..I know you don't feel the same but I am scared to lose you plz don't leave me..I really love you suho...I promise I will make you happy plz give me a chance" he finished as he started crying..

Tears well up my eyes how could he think I don't love him..I did what I know it's best now..I crashed my lips to his..he was surprised for a second but kissed me back...

I poured all my love into the kiss so he'll know...we both cry into the kiss with full of love and passion I break the kiss and said "You are idiot..how could you even think that I don't love you..I loved you since 4 years god dammit seojun and still now I love you...you don't have any idea how much I cried because you don't feel the same...I love you seojun"

"I am sorry love I was stupid not to notice this before please don't cry" he said as he wiped my tears..."Suho please broke up with your boyfriend...I don't want to see you with him please" he pleaded

I smiled at him "He is not my boyfriend" he seems so confused god he look soo innocent right now which he is highly not after this..

"Actually it was Moonbin plan..I told him that I love you but you don't love me..so he came up with the plan to make you jealous at first I thought it was useless cuz you don't feel the same but after seeing your reaction when he told you that he is my bf...I thought that might be you like me a little and go with this plan" I told him

He was quite for a minute trying to absorb the information I give him then he screamed "THAT MEANS WHATEVER YOU BOTH DO WAS ACTING THAT CHEEKS KISS THAT BACKHUG WHATEVER WAS ACTING"
I nodded

"I am gonna kill that son of a bitch how dare he kissed you and back hug you" he said in total anger...I chuckle
"Suho because of him we're together now" he looked at me and smiled

"I Know princess but still I don't wanna share you with anyone..you are only mine and remember I claim every part of your body mine" he said sternly

I blushed at his words..."yeah yeah seojun..you already mark me yours..happy now?" I asked him

"Very happy" he said as he hugged me...I hugged him back and we stay like this for few minutes as he broke the hug...

"I LOVE YOU MY SUHO" he said while caressing my cheeks...

"I LOVE YOU TOO MY SEOJUN" I said as I kissed him..

I will never let you go Seojun

_____________×________________

I am back lovelies..
I hope you like this chapter
Thank you for reading..
Pardon my mistakes..
See you in the next chapter
Goodbye 👋