Chapter 3

(Next morning)

SUHO'S POV

I woke up to the annoying sound of the alarm clock. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time. "Shit… fucking 10:30 already? Oh God. I am late. I need to shift." I hurriedly ran to my bathroom and did my morning routine. Afterwards I packed my bag and the keys to our new apartment. 'Our' sounds so good. I blushed at the thought of Seojun living with me.

I ran to my car as I was 10 mins late already. I need to be there by 11:15 or Seojun will kill me for sure.

I reached my destination and there I saw him standing and scrolling through his phone, looking insanely handsome with the sunlight gleaming on his face, his perfect jawline and his lips... those kissable lips. I want to know how it will feel when he pushes me against the wall and kisses me senselessly.

"Do you want to just sit there and ogle at me?" Seojun said with a smirk. I snapped back to reality and felt my cheeks getting hot by the second. "Ahh, sorry" I said, opening the car door and taking my bag while handing him the keys. "Here," he took it furiously from me. Why is he so rude in the morning? I pouted.

He opened the gate and went inside. I walked behind him and I found myself in awe with this apartment. It is beautiful with a great interior design.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Seojun shouted.  "What happened?" I asked him, worried. "It's not even clean," I chuckled at his whiny tone. "Do you think our principal is so nice that he'll clean up the whole apartment for us?" I said, wondering if he was actually serious. "Whatever dude! I thought that the old man would clean his shitty apartment, at the very least." Seojun said, clearly annoyed.

There was a moment of awkward silence between us. He suddenly pointed towards a room and said, "I will take this room." I just nodded. "I am going out for lunch. I am starving," he said, leaving the apartment. "Guess I will be cleaning all this shit," I said to myself.

(After 40 mins of cleaning)

I sat down on the couch. My back hurts from all the cleaning I had to do. It was really dirty. I need a shower. I undressed and stood under the shower letting the cold water calm my aches. It was also sending chills through my body. I suddenly thought of Seojun. How it feels to have him inside me, his hands wrapping around my member, his lips savoring every inch of my body. Damn I am hard now. I need to take care of this before Seojun comes back.

I wrapped my hands around my member, pumping it slowly, thinking about Seojun. "Umm...Seojun," I moaned and pumped faster. Finally I came after which I washed myself and wrapped a towel around me. I went back to my room just to meet a pair of beautiful eyes staring directly into mine.

SEOJUN'S POV

I entered the apartment to see something totally different. Oh God! It changed drastically. It is much better now. Wow Suho! You cleaned it pretty well. I am so proud of you. What a good husband material. I smiled. Husband? Yah! Seojun! Stop your thoughts right there. I bought fried rice for Suho too as I figured he would be hungry after all the cleaning. I don't know why I felt like buying for him. I need to get a grip on myself. I can't lose myself.

"Suho…?" I shouted, but got no response. "Suho…?" again no response. Where the hell is he? I went to his room and saw him come out of the shower, wrapped in a grey towel which was dangerously hanging below his waist. Water was dripping from his hair to his abs down to his uhm. He is so hot and he looks so fucking tasty. I just wanted to eat him up right there.

"Are you done ogling at me," Suho said, with a smirk. I came back to reality and lowered my eyes to the floor, blushing hard. What was I doing? I reprimanded myself. "I was not staring," I said sternly. "Sure, you are not." He rolled his eyes. "I just brought you some fried rice since there are no groceries here and don't you dare think I wanna be friends with you or anything as such. I just bought food for you out of kindness, got it?" I said and left his room without hearing his reply.