Chapter 2

Suho pov

"You came baby?"

His voice ran shivers through my spine. I suddenly felt hot even when it is -4° outside. It is supposed to be chilly. I just stood still as I felt my legs unable to move as if they are stuck to the ground.

"I thought you will not show up, Suho." His dark husky voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Wh-at do y-you wan-nt?" I wanted to say without stuttering but I failed miserably. I can feel him smirking behind me.

"Aww… What happened to the famous jerk of the school? Is he scared of me?" he said while pushing me to the nearest wall, a mischievous smirk clearly visible on his face. I just looked down due to his intimidating gaze which surprisingly is making me hard. 

"Look up, Suho" he said sternly but I didn't budge. He suddenly growled and said angrily "I told u to look up… don't disobey me." I felt helpless and looked him in the eyes asking"W-hy!?" 

He didn’t answer me. Instead, he leaned towards me. Our faces were just inches apart and our breath mixing with each others’. God I can't control myself, his lips look so inviting. My thoughts vanished when he whispered to me "I hate you." He told me these words thousands of times and everytime he said this my heart would clench. However, I didn't show it on my face and lied to him, "trust me... I feel the same." I smirked egging him on. Two can play at this game.

He gritted his teeth and punched me in the face. I fell down due to the impact and blood was dripping out of my nose. "YOU ALWAYS KNOW HOW TO MAKE ME MAD, LEE SUHO." He shouted angrily and knelt down to give me another punch. But this time I punched him back. Enough is enough. No matter how much I like him I will never let him hit me. So this led us to throw punches and kicks at each other.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE? STOP RIGHT NOW," the principal shouted from near the door. I gulped and left Seojun. I stood up and straightened my clothes while Seojun did the same. It’s not like I am scared of the principal but I am a respected student in high school. I am cautious of my image. "You two, my office, now!" he said sternly before going out. I sighed. Seojun just glared at me and dashed out of the washroom. I went out after fixing my clothes and washing my face.

(In Principal office)

I was sitting in one of the chairs and Seojun in the other one. I was very nervous about what principal would say. But Seojun was just sitting there with a I-don't-give-a-fuck look on his face. I just ignored him. 

Finally the principal spoke, "I am tired with the both of you. I don't know what happened between you two, but you can't fight in school like this." "Sorry sir," I said looking down. “Sorry can't fix this. I have decided to punish you both so that you will understand. I left the both of you with just warnings in the past but now it is getting out of hand. YOUR PUNISHMENT IS THAT YOU BOTH WILL STAY TOGETHER IN AN APARTMENT FOR 3 MONTHS. The apartment is mine, I’m giving it to the both of you for 3 months so that you both will stop fighting and hopefully become friends,” he said it so casually.

"NO WAY. I AM NOT GONNA LIVE WITH THIS JERK FOR 3 MONTHS," Seojun said angrily. I huffed and said, "like I wanna stay with you any more than you do." He glared at me.

"Language, Han seojun. I am not asking for your permission. I am punishing you both so shut up and obey it if u don't want me to expel you from school. I hope you will also follow, Lee Suho!" he looked at me. "Yes Sir!" I agreed. Seojun just glared at me like he'll kill me there itself.

"I know Suho. You are intelligent so you will understand," he smiled at me. Seojun scoffed at the principal’s words. "So, here are the keys. You can go there tomorrow for shifting. I hope in 3 months you both will get back to being on good terms. If not, I won’t think twice before expelling you from school," he said in a warning tone while handing me the apartment keys. Seojun just went out from the principal’s office without even greeting the principal. How rude, I thought. 

Principal just sighed and said, "Suho, I trust you and I know you can change him. Please, take care!" he smiled. I nodded and said, "don't worry, Sir! Everything will be good. I will take my leave now. Good evening." I smiled and went out of the his office. 

"How am I supposed to live with my crush for 3 months that too when he is a rude jerk. God help me! I don't know what will happen to me," I said to myself and started walking towards the parking lot.

I was about to open my car door when some force slammed it shut on my face. I turned around to see Han Seojun standing with an angry expression. Oh god! What did I get myself into. "What now!?" I asked him acting all unbothered by his action. "I will never be friends with you, Lee Suho. Never in your wildest dreams, ok? Get that shit in your head," he said angrily and left. I just sighed and got into the car, heading home.

Seojun pov

Suho and the principal... both are such jerks. "Ahhhhhh," I shouted angrily. "I hate him so much. Why is this happening to me?” I thought sitting on my bed with my face in my palms. God! How am I supposed to live with him, without getting intimidated by him. I hate him a lot for making me feel this way. Why does he have to be so cute? Oh Gosh! He is so adorable when he is flushed with his ears turning red. I smiled while thinking about him. Wait. 

“HAN SEOJUN! GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF. YOU ARE NOT GAY. YOU DON'T FEEL ANYTHING FOR SUHO. IT’S JUST YOUR MIND PLAYING TRICKS ON YOU. SUHO MEANS NOTHING TO YOU. YOU HATE HIM AND HE IS A JERK, THAT’S ALL." I said it to myself for assurance which did help a bit.

"Seojun, come for dinner!" my mom shouted from downstairs. "Coming, mom." I replied back before going downstairs to find my annoying sister sitting in the dining room. I pinched her cheeks. "Yahhhh...han seojunnnnn," Gowoon shouted. I laughed and went to my mom hugging her from behind. I need to tell her about shifting…. ahh…. u can do it han seojun... 

"Seojun-ah, go join Gowoon. I am coming in 2 minutes," she said sweetly. I just pecked her cheek and joined gowoon. I sat besides her. My mom brought all the delicious food she cooked to the dining area. "WOW! Mom, they look soo delicious." I said while taking a chicken wing from the plate "YAH! WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS. STOP EATING LIKE THAT," Gowoon shouted angrily. Sometimes she is like my second mom. "Yahh fine. I am ur oppa ok? Don't shout at me," I said glaring at her. She just shrugged it off like it’s nothing. 

"Let's eat kiddos," mom said while serving the dish. I think it's the right time to tell them about the punishment. "Mom?" I said catching her attention. “Yes Seojun?" she said showing a pretty smile. Oh how much I love my mom….

"Ahh-umm.. actually," I said gulping nervously. “What happened? Is everything okay?" she said in a worried tone. "No mom. Everything is fine. Actually, I need to stay in an apartment with a classmate of mine for 3 months," I told her everything except the gross details. 

"Why!?" Mom questioned me. I had to tell her the truth. “I got into a fight with Suho at school and the principal saw us throwing fists at each other. So as a punishment he asked us to live with each other for 3 months to resolve our conflicts or we'll both get expelled," I told her while gulping down the water. 

"Son...it's very bad you fight with classmates but since it's a punishment, I can't do anything about it. You can live with him but I will visit you whenever possible to check on you," she said with a slight smile. "yes mom," I saw her smile at me. "Good and eat now," she said while taking her rice bowl to eat.

"SO THAT MEANS YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ANNOY ME FOR 3 FREAKING MONTHS? WOW! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE SUCH A BLESSING? THANK YOU GOD. I LOVE YOU!" Gowoon shouted. “YAH! SHUT UP. I AM NOT ANNOYING," I told her with fake anger. "Yeah yeah!" she said with an unbothered tone. My mom chuckled and said "fine, let's eat now." I glared at her but finished eating my food.

I ate my dinner and came back to my room. From tomorow I don’t know why I feel my life will change. I closed my eyes and slept 😴

Tomorrow is a big day.

     ______________×________________