Chapter 12

Seojun pov

"YAHH Han Seojun you left that corner" jugkyeong said while pointing at the corner.."SHUT UP jugkyeong..first of all I am cleaning ur fucking messy bedroom and ur Ordering me around" I said while throwing the mop on the floor..

"That's what you get bitch for not telling me that you and suho live together in an apartment" she said while rolling her eyes..I sighed "firstly,its our punishment we don't stay together with our own will,you witch"

"OH MY GOD SEOJUN, stop sounding like you don't want it..you guys were eating each other face off when I went there" she smirked..I look down as heat spread all over my cheeks "SHUT IT Jugkyeong" she just walk on us when we are kissing and now making a fuss out of it... can't I kiss my own boyfriend duhhh!!

"Can I ask you something?" She pleaded..I raised my eyebrow "What?" She cheekingly smiled and said "Did you guys already had sex?" I choked on my own saliva when she said it..

"YAHH LIM JUGKYEONG DON'T ENTER INTO MY SEX LIFE" I shouted as I pulled her cheeks tightly.."Fine fine I will not,leave my cheeks" she said with puppy eyes..I leave her cheeks..

"You are rude seojun-ahh" she huffed.."you shouldn't ask me that"I said as I sit on her bed, she sit beside me "Are you happy now?" She asked..

"I am the the happiest person alive,you know when he confessed that he love me since four years I was shocked cuz I clearly hated him in the past but now I am sooo happy that I got him and I am never gonna leave him" I told her while smiling at the thought of my suho..

"I am happy for you seojun cuz at last you took the right decision and accept suho, trust me you both are made for each other..I pray that both of you will be happy forever" she smiled at me

"Thanks" I muttered..she stand up and passed me the mop "But bitch you need to clean all this cuz I am still mad at you for not telling me about you living together" I look at her in disbelief..

She just blinked at me "Fuck it jugkyeong" I said as I took the mop and start cleaning her bedroom..she eviley grinned at me..

Finally after fucking 3hrs I cleaned her messy bedroom.."Woahh seojun I am so proud of you it looks cleaner than my face" she said while eating chips...

I washed myself and wear my shoes "you leaving?" She asked..."I miss my suho" I said..she make a gag face and said "people in love stink"

I just showed her middle finger and left her apartment..ahh I miss my angel..it's been 3 hrs without him and I can't bear for more..I run to our apartment..

In no time I was standing in front of our apartment..I open my shoes and went inside..suho was no where in the living room so I went to the kitchen..

The view in the kitchen left my jaw dropped.. I saw Suho wearing my shirt which is loose on him..he was wearing shorts which is too short cuz it show his fine thigh and lean flawless legs as his wet hair hanging on his forehead seems like he just shower.. something in my pants tighten from the sight in front of me....he was humming unfamiliar song while making something...

"Junnie you're back" his sweet voice snap me back to reality...I saw him smiling towards me...I will die early because of him I swear..how can someone be soo cute and hot at the same time..

I marched towards him and grab his waist making our bodies collide together.."Are u seducing me?" I asked him while making circles on his hips..he looks confused and more cute"damn it suho" I said as I crashed my lips into his..

Our lips molded together and fit perfectly...I bite his bottom lip as he gasped and I take the chance to explore his mouth...I suck his tongue as he moan in kiss,we broke the kiss to breath..fuck Oxygen..I kissed his jawline and trailed soft kisses to his neck...I suck his neck as he moaned my name "seojun-ahhh" I kissed him again..

"OH MY INNOCENT EYES" I heard familiar voice..

"HAN SEOJUN" one more voice sounds like my mom...I break the kiss and saw two lady standing in front of the kitchen..

"Mom,Gowoon" my eyes widened

I am done

       ______________×______________

Thank you for reading..
I hope you like this chapter..
Pardon my mistakes..
See you in the next chapter..
Goodbye👋