Chapter 16

Suho pov

Today is our seventh anniversary but again that idiot forgot it and went to his office..What I am supposed to do then, it seems Seojun always forgot our anniversary but he make it up afterwards but today I will not let him go easily.. That fucker needs a lesson of forgetting our anniversary..

Let's see what can I do in meantime.

Seojun pov

It's already 7 years with my angel. He again thought that I forget our anniversary but it's not true I have a big surprise for him thats why I leave early and preparing it.

"YAHH SEOJUN COME AND HELP ME" Jugkyeong shouted..I sighed and went to her..she is helping me for a set up that I want to do to propose suho.

"Did you buy roses?" Jugkyeong asked
"Yes" I replied
"Where's the ring?"
"Here" I said while patting my pocket
"Okay everything is good to go then, now call him ok..All the best" she said while giving me thumps up.
I smiled

(OTP)

"Hello suho, umm can you come to lim dong park" I nervously said

"Why?" He asked uninterested

"I actually forgot to tell you we have company dinner today and I forgot to bring my important files it's on our bedroom desk. Plz just carry it for me, it's really importanta and wear suit because my boss is standing waiting for the file and he is really pissed..help me baby" I lied to him

"Fine I am coming dumbass" he sighed heavenly.

"Okay babe see you, bye" I smiled widely and hang up.

"What he said?" Jugkyeong asked. "He said he is coming" I gleamed...she smiled at me..

Suho pov

For a minute I thought that he remembered our anniversary but that dickhead said he want his file because he forgot it..That jerk doens't know that he forgot our anniversary too but I don't want him to be unemployed so I went to get his file.

I changed into a nice violet colour suit and took the file.

I drive to lim dong park.. there was no one.

"Suho" I screamed lowly. No response
When I was going to shout again, I saw Fairy lights turned on and there was a table with two chairs decorated with roses and have a freshly cooked meal and a bottle of red wine awaiting.

I saw roses on the way to the to the dinner table.. suddenly someone back hugged me.."Happy anniversary my angel" seojun whispered and kissed my neck.

Tears welled up my eyes, he remembered our anniversary..I turned to face him "aww my angel why you crying? Don't cry plz" Seojun worriedly said and wipe my tears.

"Y-you re-re-mem-bered?" I stuttered.."yes baby how can I forgot our anniversary" seojun smiled.

"Come let's have our dinner date" he said and lead me to our table..he pushed out the seat and I sit on it then he hop towards his seat and sat.

"It's all your favourite angel, I hope you like it" seojun said as he served me the dishes. The food was mouth watering and I didn't eat anything since afternoon so I dig in food.

"Eat slowly angel food is not gonna runaway" he chuckled

We ate our dinner peacefully and sitting in comfortable silence. Soft music playing in the background "Can I dance with you Angel" seojun asked suddenly.

I smiled and nodded at him.he took my hand and we started dancing to the rhythm of the song.

Suho suddenly kneeled and took something out Of his pocket he opened the small black velvet box and there it contains a silver ring with diamond graved on it..

"Lee suho, because of you,my world is now whole. Because of you, Love lives in my soul. Because of you,I have laughter in my eyes. Because of you,I am no longer afraid of good-byes.You are my pillar,my stone of strength.With me through all the seasons and great times of length.My love for you is pure, boundless through space and time, it grows stronger everyday with the knowledge that you'll always be mine so Lee suho will you be my other half, will you let me hold you rest of my life, Will you marry me?" Seojun finsihed his speech with a smile.

I can feel hot tears stream down my eyes "Y-yes b-aby I will marry you" I uttered between my cries..seojun smiled widely and slipped the ring in my ring finger and stand up.

He cupped my cheeks and wipes my tears "Shh.. Thank you love for giving me a chance to be beside you rest of my life" seojun kissed my forehead..

"I LOVE YOU" he whispered and kissed me passionately...his tongue slips inside my mouth, gentle but demanding and it's like it's first time we kissed..his warm tongue explore my mouth as he grip my waist tightly to close the gap between us..It feels like time stopped in a collision of sense..His warm smell of vanilla and chocolate invade my nose.

After what feels like forever we broke the kiss to breath.. our lips were swollen red from the kiss..

He hugged me tightly and whispered"U have no Idea how much I love you and I can't describe in words" I smile against his shoulder and said "I love you more honey"

He chuckled "Let's go baby we need our wedding preparations"

I nodded my head and intervined our fingers..

Seojun is the bestest gift..I never even thought in my wildest dreams that Seojun will ever love me back..I always thought I am not enough for him,he deserves more but he always make me feel loved..I will thank whoever is up there for this beautiful man beside me..This really show that your luck can change if you believe in your love. If your love is true nobody can stop you from having it.

We both sat in our car and he squeezed my hand "Our new journey starts here baby and there will be many obstacles but remember that I am always here with you."

"I know baby and you also remember that I will also be with you forever" i said.

We both shared a warming smile and he starts off the engine.

You are my forever baby

____________×_____________

THE END...

So here this suseo story ends..I want to thank all of you who vote and supported me. I love you all
If I get the time I will write and epilogue chapter..once again thank you take care of yourself..💓

Goodbye❤️