Chapter 9

Seojun Pov

I arrived at the apartment in the evening.. "You are back" that dickhead smiled at me...I rolled my eyes and sit on the couch..suho came out of the kitchen with a bowl of soup...

"Here babe..have this you'll feel good" suho feed him.."Thank you baby" that dickhead said while pinching his cheeks..Suho didn't even spare a glance at me..he was just busy feeding that dickhead.. They are being so lovey dovey..I want to kill that dickhead..

"Why haven't you gone home di- I mean Moonbin?"I asked him..."Umm.. he'll stay here with me..he is not feeling well" suho said while caressing that dickhead cheeks.."NO HE IS NOT GONNA STAY HERE" I glared at that dickhead...you can't take My Suho away from me..

"Seojun quit being child he is not well and I am going to take care of him so he'll stay here" Suho said like he is not taking 'no' for answer.. "NO HE WILL NOT STAY HERE AND THAT'S FINAL"I yelled at both of them..

"Fine then we'll go to Binnie house if u don't want him to stay here" Suho sternly said..I just look at him in disbelief..No if I let suho go I don't know what they'll do there..I need to stay calm if I want him back.."Fine  he'll stay here"I said while crossing my hand and throwing daggers at Moonbin who is just smiling with all his teeth out...oh fucking stop smiling I will break all your teeth dickhead...

"Thanks seojun" that dickhead said..."Suho I need to talk to you" I said while grabbing his wrist and took  him to my room...

"Yahh Suho leave me what do you want?" he angrily said..I slammed him against the wall and looked at him..he is indeed so beautiful his sparkling brown eyes his cute little nose and those luscious kissable lips..I want those lips on mine everyday...I want him to be mine..

"Why you want your boyfriend in our apartment?" I asked him seriously..he scoffed and said "first of all its principal apartment and second I told you he is not well and I want to take care of him so if you plz leave me I am going back to him"

Ouch, that hurts he want to take care of him..I just want him to take care of me..love me..give me his attention not anyone else.."He is not a kid..he can take care of his own" I stared at him and said..."He is my boyfriend and it's my duty to take care of him" he said and freed his wrist and hurriedly ran out of the room...

"Han seojunnnnnnn you should've said to him that you like him..how can you be so dumb...you missed your chance again" I said to myself and pulled my hair in frustration...

I walk out of the room and they stopped talking...wtf..I again sat on the couch and Suho went to kitchen to prepare dinner..."So seojun why you always fight with my boyfriend?"dickhead asked me..I just rolled my eyes and said "None of your business"

"It's my business and I don't care for whatever reason you always fight with him but if you do any harm to my boyfriend I am not gonna leave you and don't come between us..understand that" he said in a serious tone..I look at him in disbelief..

"FUCK OFF... YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CAME BETWEEN US... YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TAKE SUHO AWAY FROM ME AND DO YOU THINK I WILL LET YOU TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME JUST WAIT AND WATCH BITCH HE WILL BE MINE SOON" I screamed at his face

He smirked and said "Let's see if you can make Suho yours"I want to punch him so bad..stay calm seojun stay calm.. "Wait and watch" I sternly said

"Dinner's ready" suho screamed from the kitchen "Coming babe" that dickhead replied...I stand up and walk to kitchen to see suho in apron...my heart melts he looks soo cute..

"Sit down"Suho sat between us.."here" he served the food to that dickhead "Give it to me also"I told him.. he raised his eyebrow and said "God has given you hands use it"

"God has given that dustbin also hands so why are you serving him" I said while looking at that dickhead.."fuck off seojun you're just jealous" dustbin said to me angrily..I scoffed and said "jealous,my ass"

"Fine stop fighting here take this seojun" suho served the food to me..I smiled at him and said "if you've given me earlier I wouldn't even damage my mouth for that dustbin" suho is stopping his laugh.. "Shut up Seojun" that dickhead angrily said and dig in his food

I smiled to myself because I  made suho smile today..I start eating my dinner...my soon to be husband is a great cook.. "it's very tasty" I told suho while stuffing myself with food.."it's delicious suho" that dickhead said to suho..I snorted...what a copy cat jerk...suho smiled at our compliments

"Where you gonna sleep?" I asked dustbin..."With me ofcourse" suho said while hugging  dustbin...I gritted my teeth..I was going to say something but dustbin said first "Thank you suho for offering but I will sleep in the couch..I don't wanna trouble you" dustbin sweetly said to suho..I want to vomit goodness so cheesy..

"You will not trouble me let's sleep together na"suho pouted at him.."listen to me baby you're allowing me to stay here is enough and I don't wanna die at early age you know" that dustbin said the last line looking at me...well bitch you're right I am not afraid to kill you..I fake a smile at the dustbin..

"ok baby if you say so let me brought the duvet and pillow" suho said and went to room to grab things..I just stand there and throw daggers at the dustbin "stop staring like that at me..I know I am handsome but stop it that's creepy" he said to me..."for fucksake I am more more hotter than you" I perfectly smiled at him and he rolled his eyes..

"BABE I HAVE PREPARED EVERYTHING YOU CAN SLEEP NOW" suho shout from living room.."ok baby" dustbin replied while looking at me.."fuck off" I screamed as he went to living room

I stomped back to my room and layed on my bed..."I can't stand anymore...I will tell suho everything tomorrow...that dickhead is making me lose my mind" I said to myself as I drifted off to sleep..

(Next morning)

I woke up with a sound of my freaking alarm clock..I shut it off and sit on bed while rubbing my eyes...

"I need water" I said as I get up and walk to kitchen and there I saw Suho cooking while that dustbin is back hugging him... "LEE SUHO" I screamed as they startle...I marched towards suho as I  took his wrist and drag him to my bedroom, I locked the door...That dickhead was screaming Suho's name..

"YAHH HAN SEOJUN HAVE YOU GONE MAD..WHY THE HELL YOU ALWAYS DRAG ME IN YOUR ROOM"suho yelled at me..I just threw him on bed and strangle him...while griping his hand in both of his sides...

"YOU.ARE.MINE.SUHO"

         _______________×_____________

I Hope you like this chapter..
Thank you for reading and supporting me...
I will upload next ch soon ( ˘ ³˘)♥
Pardon my mistakes plz..
See you in the next chapter..
Goodbye 👋