Chapter 11

Seojun pov

"I am hungry junnie" Suho said as he played with my fingers...We didn't have breakfast and its 3pm.."let me get you something Angel" I said as I get up from bed to brought some clothes...

"Wear this" I passed him my T-shirt and sweatpants...he sit on the bed "Oww" he moaned in pain.."What happen Angel? Are you hurt?" I asked him..he chuckles "I am alright junnie...its just my first time that's why it's paining it will be gone soon don't worry" he assured me

"So sorry Angel...I should have been gentle but I was so an-" he cuts me off
"It's fine junnie, it's not your fault..okay" he caressed my cheeks..I nodded...I helped him to wear the clothes..

"I am coming with the food Angel" I told him as I wear my T shirt..he nodded..I don't wanna leave him..he is soooo cute...I jump on bed beside him.."Wh-" I cut him off while showering the kisses all over his face...he giggled..

"Go junnie" he pushed me while smiling.."I don't wanna leave you Angel" I told him in a sad tone.."you are just going to kitchen junnie,want me to come with you?" he asked... "No angel let me cook for you..I will be back early I promise" I told him while squishing his cheeks..

"Junnie if hyung is outside please don't fight with him" he said in a serious tone.. "I'll try Angel" I told him.."No promise me,you will not pick up any fights he is my hyung baby"he said while showing his little finger..this guy will be the death of me  "I promise Angel" I said as intervine our pinky fingers..he cutely smiled at me.. stop with your cuteness god suho

"Just 10 mins" I said as I run to kitchen to make him some chicken noodles.."Ahh Han seojun..I never thought that you'll come out of that room" that dustbin said to me..

"Fuck off dustbin" I told him as I started cutting veggies.."Oh husband is making lunch for wife" dustbin said as he peeked from behind me..I rolled my eyes and continue to cut the veggies..

"Well, I gotta spend a day with suho and I kissed him freely I am happy with that" dustbin said while showing his teeth....enough, I gripped his coller "LISTEN YOU SON OF A BITCH, LEE SUHO IS MINE SO GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR LIVES..YOU ARE VERY LUCKY THAT I PROMISE SUHO I WILL NOT FIGHT WITH YOU..CUZ OF PROMISE YOU ARE SAFE OR ELSE I WOULD'VE DRILLED YOU INSIDE THE GROUND FOR TOUCHING WHATS MINE" I lowly screamed at him..

"Possessive much" he said while smirking at me...I leave his collar and went back to my cooking "I am possessive for him only" I sternly told him..he went to the other side of the counter to stand in front of me..

"You know what seojun" he said as he take Apple from the basket.."If suho didn't loved you...I would've make you mine cuz I am masochist" my eyes widened "Wha-what" I stuttered..he came closer to my face and I gulped "one more thing...I.WAS.KIDDING" he said and laughed while going to the living room..

I came back to reality "YAHHHH SON OF A BITCH" I screamed at him but he already left the apartment..."Wtf is wrong with that dustbin, did that fucking idiot think I am sadist person or wht..am I sadist but if suho is handcuffed and tied up on bed then..Yahh Han seojun control your fucking horny ass,your angel is waiting for you"I said to myself

I finished cooking and went back to my room where suho is playing with his phone while pouting...I am so soft towards him god.."Angel I made our lunch" I said, his eyes lit up "ohh junnie come" he said as he patted the space beside him..

I sat beside him and give him the bowl of noddles "have it" he nodded smiling.. I take my bowl to eat "Say ahh junnie" he said as held up the fork for me to eat..I think of last night when he don't want to serve me food cuz I was an asshole.."junnie why you crying?did you hurt your self?" he asked in a worried tone..I didn't know I was crying..I shooked my head as 'No'

"Then?" He asked as he took both of my cheeks gently in his hands.. "I just remember last night when you don't want to serve me food" I blinked.."Oh god junnie that was just a plan to make you jealous you don't need to cry for it..i will not only serve you the food but also I will make you eat it with my hand" he chuckled

I nodded "come on junnie don't think of the past and let's eat okay" he wiped my tears.."yes Angel" he smiled and again held up the fork to feed me...I have it while he grinned and I just smiled at him..we feed each other and lay back to bed and embraced each other..

"You cook really good junnie" he said.."No Angel your cooking is the best" I said while he blushed cutely.."You are so cheesy junnie" he scoffed.."For you my love,I am" I said while he just look at me and smiled..

"I don't know junnie..I just think this is all a dream" he said while drawing unknown shapes on my chest.. "No Angel it's not a dream...its a beautiful truth"I said as I caressed his hair..

He look up at me and peck my lips softly and said "I am the happiest person alive on earth" I smiled at him
"Mee too love" I said as I kissed his forehead..

I am lucky to have you suho

         _____________×____________

Ok this is cheesy..
I hope you like this chapter..
Thank you for reading..
See you in the next chapter
Goodbye 👋