Chapter 8

Suho pov

It's been a week since Seojun is ignoring me...I don't know what to do about it because it's hurting me..I know I only want to rid of these feelings instead I am hurt now...

"Suho you know right u can't just ignore my presence" Bin said while waving his fingers in front of my face..."Sorry I was just thinking about something" I said apologetically

"Thinking about something or someone Suho!?" he questioned and added "Tell me what's Wrong what did he do now!?" I sighed and said "hyung,he is ignoring me" he just raised his eyebrows and said "Isn't it a good thing...I mean you can happily move on" I just look at him in disbelief

"Hyung do u think you can move on from someone you love since 4 yrs..you think u can forget about him in just a day when all you think about is him..it's easy to say and harder to do" I said while brushing my hair in frustration..

"Well you got me there..I know it's not easy but at least try...you have two options first, Move on and date Someone else or Make him love you" he said in a mischievous tone...

"Wait how am I suppose to make him love me?" I asked confused.."Oh my god suho you're too innocent for your own good" he blurts out..I just blinked at him.. he huffed and said "I have a plan bish be ready" he said while smirking..

Seojun Pov

I was sitting in the living room while staring blankly at tv..A whole week of ignoring suho it's harder than I thought at first I thought I will die without talking or more like insulting or teasing him..

I missed him so much his face when I teased..how he grow angry at little things...I never know I will become so whipped for a guy..

I don't want to deny the fact I like suho..he is adorable, intelligence,smart, handsome and what not..but I don't know why I feel like my stomach tickle and my heart beat faster when I was with him..

Firstly I never feel so nervous when I talk to him because I used to hate him but now when I think I like him.. nervous erupts from inside.. God I never feels like this before what you called this..

It's hell for me to ignore him but I am doing this for him..so I can just know what I am feeling because no matter how bad I am but hurting someone's feeling is not a good thing..

"Come baby" I heard suho said to someone wait what baby..who is he calling baby...just then a boy which I saw last week with suho came.."Babe your apartment is nice" that idiot looking guy said...

Why the fuck they are calling each other baby..." Who is he?" that dickhead pointed at me...'I am his husband bitch back out'...I didn't say it loudly because I don't wanna embarrassed myself..I am speechless

"Remember I told you about fighting so we got the punishment to live together for 3 months to become friends" he adorable said to that dickhead...

"Oh gotcha...Hello it's nice to meet you  I am Moonbin...Suho's boyfriend you can call me bin in short" he smiled while extended his hand towards me..I would like to call you bitch but wait..

"SUHO'S BOYFRIEND" I yelled while standing up from my seat staring at them in disbelief.. "well yeah" that dickhead said while grabbing suho waist...I just feel my whole body go numb but my heart is hurting badly..

"B-but y-o-u sa-id t-hat day he is your f-friend?" I asked him while stuttering as I gulp down the heavy lump in my throat.. "I asked him out and he said yes..I am so lucky to have him right" he said as he peck Suho's cheek..

I looked away because I don't want to breakdown in front if them.."hmm..ok you guys enjoy...I need to meet a friend bye" I ran out of the apartment..I let my tears fall as I walked through the street..

I decided to go to jugkyeong house, she is the only one who understands me..

I knocked at the door and heard 'coming' from inside...she opened the door "se-" I cut her off and hugged her tightly while sobbing... "I l-lost him ju-gkye-ong...I lo-st h-hi-m" she patted my shoulder and said "Come inside first"

I pulled out from hug and went to sit on her sofa while sobbing quietly.."Calm down Seojun..you lost who and why are you crying" she said while handling me the glass of water...

"S-suho, I l-lost him.." I told her as I take a sip from glass.. "How and why did u lost him?" She said in a confused tone..

"He brought his boyfriend home today..." I bitterly told her "I was the one who push him away..I was the one who is confuse about my sexuality...I was the one who makes his life hell...I d-don't d-deserve him..I am c-coward wh-o doesn't k-know his o-own feelings..w-why di-d I f-fall in love..whyyyy??" I stared crying again as jugkyeong pulled me into a hug..

"shh..don't cry..it's not your fault seojun..it's okay to get confused about sexuality when u never had feelings towards a boy before..but didn't I told you, love will found his way to come to you..seojun you can't help who you fall for" she said as she rub my back

"Listen...Love is never easy..what do you think seojun...you fall in love and you will get that person easily.. nopes it's not like that..you need to fight for it...you need to fight for your love..if your love is true he will come back to u because no matter what no one  can take anything from you which is meant to be yours and trust me seojun you and suho are meant to be together because I noticed the way you both look at each other.. even if you tell that you hate him in the past which is certainly not true because you loved him way back but you have realised it now..don't lose hope seojun..Suho will be yours trust me just fight for him..you don't want regrets right" she said in a serious tone..

What she she said is right..I need to get My suho back..I wiped my tears and said " I will not lose hope jugkyeong...I want him to be mine and I will do anything to make him mine...even if I have kill someone"

"Woahh tiger...no need to kill someone just get back what's yours okay and my invitation you remember right" she mischievously said..I just chuckled and nodded my head..

She jumped in excitement and drag me in front of the door "Go tiger...Get your man back best of luck" she said while giving me thumbs up..

I raised my eyebrow and said"why you are in such a hurry to kick me out" she shyly said "My boyfriend is coming for sleepover" I smirk at her and said "Use protection child"

"Yahhh get losttt" she screamed and slam her door shut..I chuckled and start walking towards my apartment

I need to get my love back

     _______________×______________

I hope you like this chapter..
Thank you for reading and supporting me..
I am sorry I didn't update lately I was stressed and now I am back I will update as soon as I can..
Pardon my mistakes plzzzz
Take care
See u in the next chapter
Goodbye 👋