Chapter 5

Suho's POV

The car stopped in front of an apartment. "Come. Let's go," Bin said as he got out of the car. I opened the door and went out as well. Bin held my wrist and took me inside with him.

The apartment was neither too big nor too small. It felt cozy and warm. "Make yourself at home. I will be back in two," Bin said, going into the kitchen. I sat on the sofa. "Some help buddy?" Bin asked, struggling with the bags of chips and cans of beers in his hand. "Yeah wait," I ran to help him. I took the chips and the cans, settling them down on the table.

"What's all this food for hyung!?" I said with an amused tone. Bin just laughed and said, "It's for us, silly." He made himself comfortable on the sofa and I did the same. "It's our day today as we are not getting time to spend together anymore. You're busy with school and I am busy with choreography and singing lessons," he said with a sad tone. Indeed, we don't spend as much time with each other as we used to. He has always been my favorite hyung and I can tell anything to him.

"So you need to tell me what's wrong in your life. I can sense it. You're not yourself. What happened!?" Bin said as he opened a can of beer, giving it to me. I can't hide anything from him and I need to share this with someone.

"Hyung I-umm," I stuttered. I don't know how he will react when I tell him I am gay. Will he leave me? But he is not like that. "Suho! You can tell me anything. I will always support you. You know that right?" he asked, softly while patting my shoulder.

"I fell in love with a boy," I said in one go before I chicken out. There was silence between us until hyung said, "Ok. What's wrong with that? Everyone falls in love. Gender doesn't matter as long as you love the person wholeheartedly," he said in a soft tone.

I can feel my eyes brimming with tears as I hugged him. "Thank you for understanding me, hyung. I am so lucky to have you," I said while sobbing softly into his shoulder. He caressed my back. "It's ok Suho. Shh... don't cry and tell me the whole thing," he said softly.

I let go of him and settled onto the sofa. "Hyung! I l-ove hi-m but he do-esn't lov-e me back... he hates me," I said, sobbing quietly. He pulled me into a hug again, "shh don't cry... everything will be okay... please don't cry Suho-ahh. I hate it when you cry like this," he said slowly.

He pulled me out of the hug. "It's his fault. If he doesn't love you he won't know what he is missing out on. You don't have to cry for him. You can get any boy, Suho. You are intelligent, kind, smart, and handsome. You don't need him, try to move on. Ok?" he said with an angry tone, his nose flaring in anger. He looks so funny.

I laughed out loud and said, "yeah! I will but can you stop with the flaring nose? You look so funny." He playfully glared at me, "whatever but let's not ruin our day. Let's play games. I bought a lot of games we can play." He said while smiling and I nodded. I'll try to forget Seojun, even if it is just for a moment, and play with hyung. But I really miss Seojun's bickering and complaining. Suho, you need to move on. He will never love you. Forget about him, ok?

"Here take this," he said while handing me the controller. I took it and we started playing the game.

Seojun's POV

I sat down on the sofa, staring at my knuckles from which fiery red liquid is dripping out onto the floor. Why did he leave? Did he regret what happened last night? Is that why he left without notice? Ahh, my head hurts because of him.

"WHY THE HELL DID I HAVE TO DRINK SO MUCH WHEN I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF," I screamed in anger. If only that didn't happen, maybe he would have never left. Why am I overthinking this? Why am I even thinking about him in the first place. I don't care about him. I hate him, right?

I went to make some dinner for myself. It's already way past dinner time. He didn't come back till now. I made myself some ramen and went to the drawing-room to eat. I heard a knock on the door. Is that Suho? But why would he knock when he has the keys? Did he lose his keys? Knocking has turned into banging now. "Ah! Coming... wait," I said and ran to the door to be greeted by none other than... "YAHH! IDIOT, ARE U DEAD OR WHAT? I WAS KNOCKING FROM THE PAST 10 MINS." Gowoon shouted at me in anger. I was disappointed because the person I want to see so badly is not the one in front of me right now.

"YAH... HAN SEOJUN! MOVE ASIDE AND LET ME IN," she said, snapping me back to reality. "Uhh.., sorry I was eating. Come in," I said apologetically. she just glared at me and entered the living room. I trailed behind her. "Mom wanted me to give you and your roommate some food. She wanted to come by herself, but she got busy with work. So I brought it. This apartment is nice and cozy. You are living pretty good, brother." She said, scanning the apartment.

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?" she said, snapping her fingers in front of me. "Hmm yeah. I just zoned out," I said, scratching the back of my head. Where is he? "Ohkay. Where is your roommate!?" She questioned. "He is out because of some work and I think you should leave. It's very late already. So bye. Take care. Tell mom I am fine and thank her for sending me the food," I said as I dragged her to the door.

"YOU JERK... is this the way you treat your little sister for bringing food for you. Not even a bit thankful," she scowled, standing at the door. "Aww, my little sister! Thank you so much for bringing me food. I love you and it's late, so you should leave." I said, cupping her cheeks. She just huffed and said, "Fine whatever! Bye, take care." She said and left.

I sighed and went back in. Is he not gonna come anytime today? Is he trying to avoid me? I went to the kitchen and put my mom's food in the fridge. I don't feel like eating anymore. I hope he is fine. Why did he leave with a boy? What are they doing till this late at night?

'What do people do at night? Silly!' my conscience said.

'Sleep, right?" I said.

'Yeah yeah. You know Suho is hot and handsome. That too he is with someone. So, he must be having mind-blowing sex after what you said to him in the morning' my conscience said.

"Yah, shut up. He is mine. Nobody can touch him except me," I said angrily.

'Look who's talking now. The person who claims that he hates Suho and he is straight' my conscience snickered at me.

"You know what! shut the fuck up!!" I snapped at my conscience.

'You can shut me up but you cannot do anything about Suho moaning another person's name' my conscience spoke.

"AH... STOP IT," I screamed as I pulled my hair in frustration. "Seojun, just sleep. Stop thinking about him. He is probably not thinking about you right now," I told myself and laid down on the bed. I saw the time and it was way past midnight. Suho is not gonna come. Tears welled up in my eyes. I brushed them off of my face forcefully. I am not gonna cry over him.

Suho please come back...

_________________×________________

THANK YOU FOR READING ☺️
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT 💕
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER 😘
GOOD BYE 👋