Chapter 13

Suho pov

We were standing in the kitchen while his mom went to living room and called us there.."Junnie now what?" I asked scared what his mom will say what if she seperate me and seojun I can't live without him.. "Angel,you don't need worry..I will never leave you..I love you with all my heart and we both can get through this okay!?" He assured me...I nodded

He cupped my cheeks and kissed me passionately "we've got this,let's go" he intervined our hands and we both went to living room..

"Have a seat both of you"Ms han said and we both sat down,seojun squeezed my hand and smile,I slightly smile at him.."Mind explaining this" she said as she look at our intervined hands..

"Mom,I love Suho and I am not gonna leave him,I love this guy with all my heart and I can't be without him and if you're against our relationship I really don't care cuz this guy own my heart and I will really die if you'll seperate us" Seojun said to his mom..

Tears welled up my eyes I don't know how I get this Lucky to have him..It's true that if you love someone truly he will be yours and here I am with my love..

"Angel why you crying don't cry baby I am not gonna leave you shh" he said as he hugged me tightly..I hugged him back and said "I love you junnie" he patted my back and said "I love you more Angel..now plz don't cry I am not gonna leave you okay"

"Love birds I am still here you know" his mom interrupted..we broke the hug and I look down as I feel my cheeks heating up "Seojun, I don't know if you're my child or got exchange in the hospital" Ms han huffed

"Huh!?" Seojun looked confused..his mom got up and twist Seojun's ear "ahhhhh eomaaaa" Seojun scream in pain..I got really confused.. "YOU IDIOT WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE BLABBERING ABOUT DID I TOLD YOU I WILL NOT ACCEPT YOU BECUZ YOU LOVE THE GUY" Ms han screamed in his ears.. ok that's gonna hurt..

"Eomma sorry but can you leave my ear it hurts" seojun winced.. his mom leave his ear and went back to sit on sofa..seojun sighed in relief.."Seojun I don't care if you love a boy it doesn't change anything you're my child,I love you and you can't help whom you fall in love with and I am very happy you found someone you love and want to spend your life with" Ms han smiled at us

"Oh Mom you don't know how much I love you and how much scared I am to tell you about this cuz I don't wanna lose you" seojun said as he hugged his mom tightly.." I know seojun...I want your happiness and it's freaking 21st century, I wanna be cool mom you know" Ms han chuckled and break the hug..she looks at me and said "Come here child"

I hesitantly went to her..she smiled and engulfed me in a hug "From now on you're my son too..I am happy Seojun found you and you both are good for each other cuz he is ready to leave me for you then you mean the whole world to him son" I sobbed in a hug..

She broke the hug "son why you crying?" She asked as she wipe my tears.."I don't have a mother and I never get motherly love..it's new for me" I sniffed she smiled and held my and seojun hands intervining it..."We are family Suho and you have me as your mom..I will love you the same son" Ms han caressed my cheek.

"Okay Ms han" I smiled at her "Call me mom son" she patted my shoulder..I nodded.."good, and seojun go make something for me and gowoon help your brother I want to talk something important to suho" she said as she looked at seojun and Gowoon..they both nodded..

"Angel, I am in kitchen okay don't worry"Seojun console me..I hummed in response..he hugged me for two seconds and went with Gowoon..

"Sit son" Ms han said..and we both took a seat and she started talking "Well suho..you know seojun is kinda stubborn boy and have anger issues but son he is a good person.. Actually after his father death in millitary...he become cold towards everyone and he never actually beleive in love but I can see the change.. please don't leave him he went through a lot of stuffs and he was alone and broke I hope you understand and take care of him,suho" she finished..

I don't know about Suho dad.. that's why he act like that..My poor baby he act all tough but he is broken inside.."Don't worry Mom I will take care of him..I will never make him feel alone..I will always be with him" I assured her.. "I am glad to hear that Suho" she sweetly smiled at me..

Seojun pov

I never thought my mom will accept me I am more than happy she accepts our relationship and my angel get all the motherly love he missed.. My angel went through a lot, I will always be his side forever..

"You really lucky"Gowoon exclaimed..I look at her confused and asked "what" she cheekingly smiled at me and said "You got urself a freaking cute boy" I smiled "Yup, I am very lucky to have suho in my life" she rolled her eyes "Suho is really cute plus hot at the same time" I smack her head...

"Suho is taken and all mine,so get ur dirty eyes off my man" I said in a serious tone.."Oh god suho how can you be so possessive,I am just stating the truth no need to get hyper up and if you forgot I already have my oppas to love" she snickered..

"Like your oppa gonna like your ugly face" I laughed at her.."YAHH BITCH I AM THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN WHOLE KOREA" she screamed and I laughed hysterically at her assumption "Oh G-owoon s-top d-dreaming" I said between my laugh..

"Stop laughing idiot" she angrily said...she looks mad "Okay okay I stop now go set the plates" I told her and she went to set the plates..I giggled and went to dining room..

We all sat to eat our dinner "Seojun you really cooks well" my mom said and I thanked her..

We ate dinner peacefully "Seojun I think we should take our cue to leave because I have important patients in hospital so I need to go early there" she said..I nodded

She stood in front of the apartment door wearing her sandle "ok guys take care of yourselves and plz eat and sleep properly and don't stress too much.." she said "yes mom you also take care of urself don't work urself too much okay" I said in a serious tone..she nodded.. "you also take care Gowoon" I told my little sister "yeah oppa no need to worry for us" she assured

"Bye guys we are going and also-" she stopped mid sentence "yes mom" I asked her curiously "Use protection because I know you can't control your horny ass" she cheekily said and left the apartment...

"Eomaaaaaa" I become red in embarrassment..suho chuckled looking at me "Come on junnie we both know it's true" he said cupping my cheeks..I blushed at his comment but quickly recovered my self..

"It's not my fault baby you are so cute I literally wanna eat you up...should we continue what we are doing" I smirk and carried him to bridal style to our room..

"Let's have our night baby" I said and he blushed..

I am indeed very lucky to have you suho...

______________×______________

I am back lovelies..
Sorry I was really busy...but now I will upload daily ig.. no promises
Thank you for reading..
I hope you like this chapter
Pardon my mistakes
Goodbye 👋