24. italy

word count: 3951 words
warnings: smut
a/n: i'm writing my one shots with random names, so just imagine any name you want.

× e n j o y ×

"okay, that does look nice," Amber smiled, hearing that from Lana as she let her in first, before following her and closing the door behind them.
"good," Amber left their luggages and locked the door, before turning around to approach Lana, "you look so pretty," Amber neatly placed her hand on Lana's waist and leant down for a light kiss, her hand slid lower to the small of Lana's back.
"i am tired after our flight and hot because of the weather and it's absolutely gross," Lana laughed softly in their kiss before she placed her hand on the back of Amber's neck, pulling her in closer.
"should we go to sleep now? we have a chance of not sleeping down the whole day tomorrow then," Amber whispered as she kissed along Lana's jaw.
"yeah," Lana yawned and tilted her head, allowing Amber to kiss her better, "that tickles," Lana giggled and tried to pull away. Amber laughed too and left a quick kiss on Lana's lips, before letting her go.
"i'll wait for you in the bedroom."
"how do you know that–"
"because it always takes you ages in the shower. i'll sort out our stuff, get you your towels and go have my shower, then i'll be ready in the bed and only then maybe you'll finally join me."
"i will for sure, no chance for you to run away," Lana hit gently Amber's hand.
"i wasn't even going to, baby."

and everything happened exactly how Amber predicted: she was already in their bed on her phone, texting her mom that they were fine and finally in Italy. she was done with their clothes and with her own shower, and only then Lana did appear in the doorframe of their bedroom for these two weeks.
"why do we even have a piano here?" Lana frowned jokingly as she went in.
"very italian," Amber laughed, she didn't even notice it, "my mom said hi," Amber smiled as she teared her gaze from the screen for a second only to look at Lana; piano wasn't relevant at all right now.
"tell her i said hi, too," Lana smiled and bent down, drying her hair, "are we going anywhere tomorrow?"
"i don't know. thought we'd wake up and see. do you have any plans or suggestions?"
"nah, just asking," Lana sighed and dropped the towel she had around herself, before getting her shirt to sleep in. this was getting interesting and Amber shifted her gaze back at Lana, "stop staring."
"i am admiring," Amber sulked, but then bit her lip and immediately stopped, focusing her attention on her phone again, "sorry."
"jeez, i was joking, you can stare and admire as much as you want," Lana giggled and sorted out the towels, before approaching their bed, where Amber was still on her phone, "okay, you better look at me than your phone," Lana laughed softly as the sheets rustled and she finally got in next to Amber.
"can i?" Amber smiled and put her phone on the nightstand, turning off the light.
"absolutely, love," Lana mumbled already hiding herself in Amber's neck and draped her leg over Amber's. Amber silently smiled wider, letting Lana lay on her arm as she placed her other hand on the leg that was over her own, "i love you," Lana mumbled again and kissed Amber's neck shortly, obviously tired and sounded like she was about to fall asleep.
"i love you, too. sleep," Amber kissed Lana's forehead and closed her eyes herself, feeling that she was about to sleep too.

Amber woke up feeling soft caress and little kisses on her stomach.
"you're finally in a good mood in the morning," Amber smiled not bothering even to open her eyes.
"Engels, you're about to screw it up."
"feeling very formal, miss Lana, aren't we," Amber laughed as she felt Lana trace her fingers over her ribs.
"see... i am about to–"
"no, don't even start–" Amber didn't even have time to finish as Lana's motions over her ribs got more intense, making her laugh and shift, "oh my god, you're unbearable," Amber finally opened her eyes and quickly took hold of both Lana's wrists, before rolling over, now being on top of her, her knees on both sides of Lana as she straddled her waist. Amber made sure she still had her weight on her knees, so she wouldn't choke Lana, "got you," Amber gently held Lana's wrists, slightly shaking her head to get the loose strands that slid out of her ponytail out of her face, looking down at Lana again. silence fell between them for a couple of seconds, before Amber guided Lana's wrists around her neck and leant down, finally kissing her. the sound of slow wet kiss echoed in the room and Amber happily let Lana's tongue in her mouth.
"that's a good morning," Lana giggled, when they stopped, their faces were still close though.
"yeah, a very good one. i missed you," even though it's been around a month since Lana was back after her tour, she was still tired. the last two weeks were the hardest. that's when Amber got tired and restless too due to her job. so they both had literally no strength for showing love or affection. mutual care was the only thing they could do during this time, it still felt absolutely nice.
"so did i," Amber shook her head, when she felt a strand of her hair fall on her face again. Lana bit her lip as she still had one hand on the back of Amber's neck, while the other one gently tucked loose hair behind Amber's ear.
"should we get up?" Amber leant down once more, rubbing the tip of her nose against Lana's.
"yes, because i am starving," Lana giggled and got up after Amber, following her downstairs to the kitchen. the house they rented was pretty nice. not too big, since there wasn't a lot of sense in it: they were here only for a few weeks, but it was still kind of fancy.
"so, we have two options. we are either ordering something cooked or we can order just groceries and i can make something."
"oh my god, you're in a mood to cook, i am not missing this," Lana literally fangirled and Amber laughed. she did cook not so often, being tired, but most of the times, lazy. when she did though, it somehow turned out pretty nice.