35. responsible

word count: 3927 words
warnings: smut
a/n: i'm writing my one shots with random names, so just imagine any name you want.

× e n j o y ×

Amber sighed, slowly opening the door as she walked in. serene sounds filled their apartments as she heard Lana improvise on the piano upstairs. she smiled softly, leaning on the wall as she closed her eyes and silently listened to it.

that's what she needed the whole day. home.

the day has been unnecessarily long as Amber worked and had to run some errands, which definitely took some time and energy. a lot, actually. Amber lazily kicked off her shoes and turned around only to lock the door as she slowly walked into the hall. she dropped her bag and went straight to the bathroom, in need of a nice bath. sitting the whole day the table did not make her back thrive and she was literally aching for a hot bath. entering the bathroom, Amber immediately turned the water on and started slowly cascading her clothes, not being able to do it faster as tiredness washed all over her.

she slowly got in the tub, lying peacefully in the hot water. it was probably hotter than it should have been, but Amber almost moaned at how good it felt. she felt her muscles slowly untense and slid down, almost fully going under water as only her head was still on the side of the tub.

Amber didn't know how much time passed as she was too tired to keep track of it. seemed like good 40 minutes, but the water surprisingly did not get colder. Amber, half asleep, heard the door slowly open. two soft steps. a pair of attentive yet soft eyes on her as she smiled and lazily started opening her eyes, afraid of the light being too bright. but Lana seemed to already have taken care of it. the light was dimmed and Amber opened her eyes more, shifting a bit up to see Lana. she was leant on the wall, watching Amber serenely lie in the tub with a soft little smile.
"you're a sight for sore eyes, trésor," Amber whispered, still frowning a bit, but never letting her gaze shift anywhere but Lana.
"only your eyes, baby," Lana whispered, smiling wider, "you never called."
"i didn't get a damn second to breath today," Amber sighed, closing her eyes as she laid her head back, "i am sorry."
"tired?"
"too tired to talk even," Amber sighed, but shifted up again, opening her eyes once more, "come here? please," Amber sulked, tilting her head as she looked at Lana.
"you said you were tired," Lana arched her brow, but untied her robe in one swift motion anyway.
"i am- fuck," Amber cursed as she her gaze fell on Lana's now revealed chest and soft stomach, "come here so i don't have to keep my eyes open."
"or?"
"no or.. i just want you here," Amber sulked and motioned for Lana to come closer. Lana did listen to her, slowly walking closer, but never removing any clothes she had on; not like she had much.
"huh?" Lana stood closer to the tub as she looked down at Amber. she then felt a warm touch in her hand, water ran down her fingers as she watched Amber hold her hand and pull it closer until she felt Amber's soft lips slowly touch her fingers and little slow kisses were placed all over her hand, "kitten..." Lana whispered with a soft sigh and gently, but still forcefully pressed on Amber's lips, making her open her mouth to let her figers in.
"i missed you so much," Amber whispered in between kisses as she slid her now free hand on Lana's thigh, slowly pulling away the side of her robe.
"stop or you won't get anything."
"i just want you here."
"yeah, patience, baby," Lana gently forced her fingers in again, making Amber take them in as she looked up at her, her eyes full of tiredness, but still had that little lust-ridden gleam in them, "good girl," Lana slid her fingers out as she placed her hand on Amber's jaw, softly caressing it and leaned down, kissing her forehead. she then silently pulled away, making sure Amber was attentive and she had her gaze on her.
"take it off," Amber inhaled deeply and tugged on Lana's robe once more, "please," Lana smiled softly, looking down at Amber, silently shaking her robe off her shoulders, champagne colored silk sliding down her body slowly, landing at her feet with a quiet rustle, "fuck," Amber bit her lip, her eyes sliding down Lana's body, not looking in her eyes anymore; her gaze slowly and attentively traced every curve.
"happy now?" Lana brushed her fingers through Amber's wet hair, gently rubbing behind her ear.
"take this off, too," Amber whispered tiredly, lazily tugging on the the hem of Lana's underwear, trying to hide her excitement as she definitely looked too much at the black lace.
"you really want me to lie with you, don't you?" Lana ran her fingers through Amber's hair once more, her hand slid down to her jaw and she smiled, seeing Amber close her eyes and rest her head in Lana's hand, "let me go, so i can take it all off and come to you," Lana rubbed Amber's cheekbone with her thumb before leaning down to leave a small kiss on her face as she slid her hand out to unclip her bra. Amber leaned back on the side of the tub, placing her head on it as she closed her eyes, hearing Lana shuffle with remaining clothes. she the finally felt water move until Lana basically straddled Amber's thighs. Amber smiled, feeling Lana's legs touch hers, "and now you won't even look?" Amber chuckled, smiling wider as she could even hear Lana's frown without opening her eyes.
"i told you to get in here so i don't have to keep my eyes open," Amber placed her hand on Lana's thigh, gently scratching it, before her hand slid up, making drops of water trickle down Lana's body as her hand traveled up, stopping at her waist.
"so you'll-"
"yeah, i'll just have my hands all over you. so what about it?" Amber shifted down, deeper in the water as she pulled Lana closer, making her sit closer too.
"you're so-"
"so?"
"i'll tell you later," Lana whispered, smiling as she saw a strand of Amber's wet hair fall on her face and took it away, tucking it behind her ear. her finger brushed Amber's cheekbone softly, then running her thumb over Amber's eyebrows. she then silently leaned down, close to Amber's face and licked her lips before touching them ever so slightly, waiting for Amber's response. which did not take long. Amber immediately knew what was up and gave in, slightly opening her mouth, letting Lana know she could do anything.
"tell me now," Amber smiled slyly, interrupting the kiss.
"i already forgot," Lana sighed, faking her annoyance as she playfully rolled her eyes.
"dragueur," Amber whispered, her thumb traced the outline of Lana's full lips.
"me?"
"you," Amber's hand suddenly slipped on the back of Lana's neck as she brought her closer, "tu es. tojours."
"do i stop?" Lana smiled; she could understand what Amber was saying, but still needed to answer in English. her finger softly traced Amber's face, outlining all her favorite parts. nose, lips, thick eyebrows and sharp jaw.
"no," Amber kissed Lana's fingers, when they were on her lips and slid her hands back up her thighs.