12. that's on self isolation

word count: 2339 words
warnings: -
a/n: i'm writing my one shots with random names, so just imagine any name you want.

× e n j o y ×

Lana woke up when it was already past 3 pm, shifting slightly in the tangled covers. her bare body was exhausted, she could still feel the slight dull feeling in the lower part of her stomach. that caused a little smile to appear on her face as she turned her head to the right only to see Amber sleeping next to her. Amber sighed, turning her head in her sleep, her dark hair slid down, showing off her neck with a couple of pink and red marks. Lana bit her lip and closed the space between two of them, stroking Amber's neck with the outer part of her fingers. she then leant down to kiss it as if to make it up after getting a bit wild during their previous activity. Lana smiled, when Amber crooked her neck a bit to let her kiss more, and therefore, she was obviously awake.
"you unintentionally stir your eyelashes, when you are pretending to be asleep," Lana whispered, kissing Amber's jawline just next to her ear, the tip of her nose gently touched Amber's temple.
"i thought i was a good actress," Amber said quietly, a smile creeped on her face, but her eyes remained closed.
"you're honestly the worst actress ever," Lana laughed, "not a bad thing though, i know everything," Lana giggled, kissing all over her cheek and then finally lips, "do those hurt?" Lana pulled away and bit her lip, touching hickeys on Amber's neck again.
"no, why?" Amber smiled, taking Lana's hand that was tracing her neck and pulling it close to her lips to kiss her fingers.
"i just might've overdone," Lana smiled, melting as she felt Amber's lips on the tips of her fingers.
"remember what i said? i'll tell you if there's anything wrong," Amber's hand then sneaked behind Lana's back, she placed it on her shoulderblades, pressing a bit Lana to herself, so she leant down and Amber could finally kiss her, "did i tell you that you are beautiful?" Amber frowned, when Lana pulled away, but their faces were still close.
"all the time," Lana blushed slightly, "that's just that amazing glow i get after orgasms," Amber laughed, kissing curtly Lana's lips again as she tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ear, her hand remained in Lana's hair, gently massaging her head.
"i'll make sure to definitely keep you that way then," Lana leant down again to kiss Amber, "should we get up?" Amber laughed, turning her head slightly on the wall only to see that it was almost 4 pm.
"we fucked up our night sleep with that quarantine," Lana sighed, smiling, "but that's on having an amazing sex so i don't care," Amber laughed again, laying flat on her back as she took her shirt from the floor.
"we have to eat though," Amber got up, pulling on an oversized shirt to cover herself, "as people do," she added, knowing that Lana was going to say something back.
"you're cooking," Lana said satisfied, laying back on the bed as she watched Amber intently.
"of course," Amber smirked, "remember me the last time you did?"
"well, you are just good at it," Lana tried to defend herself and ran her fingers through her hair.
"i'll get you when it's ready, baby," Amber smiled, finally heading out of the bedroom.

"jeez, coronavirus is probably killing a lot of relationships too," Lana said as she entered their kitchen. it's been about an hour and all that time she talked to her friends, who complained about them arguing with their boyfriends.
"well," Amber started as she checked on the food, then turned around to see Lana, "it's just another test. just to check the strength of relationships. why are you saying it though?" Amber turned around again, watching the food getting done as Lana approached her, sitting on the countertop.
"my girls just keep arguing with their men. i don't like it when they're sad," Lana sighed.
"i am sure they'll figure everything out," Amber turned the stove off and went closer to Lana, looking in her eyes. something was off, "what's wrong, love?"
"we used to spend less time together before the past week... if you need space, just tell me, i don't want to annoy you," Lana sighed, leaning her head too harshly on the cupboard.
"tsch," Amber quickly moved her hand on the back of Lana's head to prevent her from hitting it, more like, to soften the contact of Lana's head and wood, "if you could annoy me, i wouldn't have moved in with you. and i wouldn't have started dating you. but i am here. dating you and living here, sleeping every night in the same bed with my girl. so i doubt you can annoy me. ever. don't hit your head though," Amber smiled, whispering this, and leant in to Lana to kiss her lips gently.
"i won't," Lana whispered back, small smile appearing on her lips.
"do you want me to take you out on the balcony date aka quarantine edition?" Amber laughed, stroking the back of Lana's neck.
"yes," Lana smiled, blushing and giggling.