39. seduce?

word count: 4816 words
warnings: smut
a/n: i'm writing my one shots with random names, so just imagine any name you want.

× e n j o y ×

Amber softly purred as she felt Lana rub the back of her head and ears. Amber turned her head to the side and kissed Lana's bare thigh: she was lying in between her thighs, her hands slowly tracing Lana's legs.
"i want you to come with me tomorrow, baby," Lana whined, sighing, as she ran her fingers through Amber's long hair.
"i have to be at the office, love," Amber sulked, "those are your friends, you'll have fun.. i'll come pick you up later," Amber took Lana's hand that was caressing her and kissed her fingers.
"will you?" Lana sighed, deciding to stop as she was grateful for Amber to at least pick her up after the night out.
"i will," Amber whispered as she turned around, now lying on her stomach as she looked up at Lana and shifted a bit up, still staying in between her legs, but now placing her head on Lana's stomach, "i am sorry," Lana stayed silent and Amber knew that she was sad. her fingers softly traced Lana's midriff as she looked up at her, "i love you."
"i love you too," Lana looked down at Amber and tried to smile as she tucked her hair behind her ear, "i am going to go sleep.. are you coming?"
"yes," Amber smiled and pulled Lana's shirt up, kissing her stomach, before she got off the couch to walk upstairs to their bedroom.

Amber sat in her office, looking out of the window as her mind was racing with thoughts. today's morning was replaying the whole time. Lana was distant. she knew that was not a big deal and she will be most definitely fine in like a day, but seeing her sad was not necessarily Amber's favourite thing. she sighed, looking down at her wrist. 5.47 pm. she still had time to arrive not too late. she also did promise herself to put herself and Lana over her job. and that was the thing she was going to do. without thinking again, Amber got up and threw a jacket on as she hastily turned off the devices and took her phone, leaving the office.

the music was pretty loud and the room was already crowded with people. Lana probably took a cab, because Amber did not see her car in the parking lot, but knew she had to arrive even earlier to help her friend prepare everything. Amber slowly walked, trying not to touch other people as it was something she did not like to do and feel. she finally saw Lana's friends and looked more attentively, smiling, as she noticed Lana standing next to them. she was not facing her, but Amber could easily tell it was her. she did walk a bit faster, but slowed down as she was coming closer to Lana. her hand slid on Lana's back, slowly tracing a thin line down her spine before she protectively placed it on the small of her back.
"hey," Amber smiled at Lana's friends and her smile grew wider as she felt Lana shiver.
"oh my god, hi," Val smiled too, "we were told our business gal is not coming," she furrowed her eyebrow and Amber laughed it off, while her hand sneaked to the front of Lana's torso, hugging her waist as she drew her closer.
"i wasn't until like 20 minutes ago," Amber shrugged, "change of plans, i guess," Val smirked, her eyes gave Lana the look as she turned her head back as if trying to find something.
"i think they need help in the kitchen," Val sighed, "Jenny, wanna come with me?" she tugged at her hand and Amber had to hide her laugh as they both walked away, leaving them with Lana alone.
"you're not very talkative today, are you?" Amber sighed, referring to earlier this day, when Lana was way too silent too; just like now, when she did not say a word. Amber smiled as she leaned down and placed her head on Lana's shoulder, now both of her arms wrapped tightly around Lana's waist.
"someone was supposed to be at the office," Lana smirked, finally getting back to the reality as she was taken by surprise. first, she was almost scared as she felt someone touch her, but her friends did not seem very bothered and the touch felt warm; familiar. sensing the vanilla tobacco scent she was so used to was the thing that made her finally relax and almost melt at the suddenness.
"well.. change of plans," Lana shivered, feeling Amber's lips next to her ear as she was talking that close. Lana sighed, relaxing and leaning back closer to Amber's body.
"you seem to have a very unstable schedule, miss Engels," Lana did not want to give in that fast, though she knew she would in no time, "are you skipping office hours?" Amber smiled as she could not see, but could definitely hear Lana's smirk in those words.
"i so am," Amber smiled too, gently rubbing the tip of her nose behind Lana's ear, "i am sorry for making you sad at first.. i should've agreed back then," Amber closed her eyes as she traced a thin featherlight line down Lana's neck with the tip of her nose, before she placed her head on Lana's shoulder again. her arms still linked around Lana's waist as her fingers gently caressed her stomach.
"you'll have to do something about me being sad," Lana sighed, placing her hands over Amber's as she made her let her go, before she turned around to face Amber and lazily placed them back on her waist, smiling, when she felt that Amber immediately linked them again. Amber leaned down a bit as Lana laced her arms around her neck.
"i will," Amber smiled wider as she finally saw Lana's face, feeling her softly caress the back of her neck.
"don't promise, start now," Lana inhaled heavily, looking up at Ambers's eyes before her eyes looked down at Amber's lips. Amber's smile faded as she leaned down more, her hold on Lana's waist getting tighter as she ever so slightly touched Lana's lips with hers, "you really want me to be sad," Lana whispered against Amber's lips, but did not even have enough time to finish as Amber deepened the kiss, making it even somehow forceful, but still gentle.
"i really don't," Amber whispered as she pulled away, feeling that Lana needed air. Amber was still leaning down as she felt Lana's hand softly trace her jawline, before she brought Amber closer by it for another kiss.