5. get that cigarette smoke out of my face

word count: 2094 words
warnings: slight smut
a/n: i'm writing my one shots with random names, so just imagine any name you want.

× e n j o y ×

Lana smiled as she saw Amber's shoes on the floor in the hallway, but frowned, when she smelt the scent of cigarettes again. she sighed, keeping her breath in, as she went to the kitchen to open the balcony, when she saw Amber's silhouette out on the lounge. she silently opened the balcony door and went closer, frowning more and hugging Amber gently from the behind, but taking her cigarette out of her mouth. Amber jolted, being caught off guard as Lana looked at her cigarette, "parliament, babe?" Amber rolled her eyes and sighed, when Lana took her cigarette away and made her turn around. Amber rolled her eyes again, and looked down, "how long?" Amber shrugged, still not looking at Lana, "don't lie. and look at me. how long have you been smoking?" Lana's hold loosened and she held Amber's face, bringing it up to meet her eyes, "Amber, you know how i hate cigarettes ever since i cut down and how bad it is for..." Amber let out a sound of annoyance, recognizing that Lana's mother tone.
"i am not 16, Lana, i don't need you to watch me all the time."
"oh, let me remind you, you're not 16, but you're still my little girl and that doesn't give you permission to fucking smoke. and i will care about you as long as we are dating."
"i don't need that," Amber sighed, pulling away from Lana.
"i can't watch you killing yourself."
"you won't, don't worry," Amber sighed, avoiding Lana and her glance as she went back to the hallway, putting on her shoes.
"where are you..." Lana started, following her.
"don't wait for me," Amber snapped, pulling on her jacket.
"so, you're just leaving?" this time Lana snapped.
"yeah," Amber shrugged.
"huh, choosing cigarettes over our relationships?" Amber smirked and Lana dried her tears away quickly, "never come back then," Lana whispered through gritted teeth and dried new tears.
"yeah," Amber whispered and went out.

next two weeks were a mess. Lana was missing Amber immensely and now she was even doubting what was hurting her more: no Amber or Amber, who was smoking. Amber just cried the first week. crying, smoking, sometimes sleeping or eating. not much. and on the sunday she decided that it was enough. enough of that mess in her life and enough of all that shit. the whole next week she tried to live her usual life: working in her hotel room on the hotel laptop, eating properly, visiting gym and basically leaving her usual life, but something was missing. Lana. that's why Amber still cried, mostly in late evenings, because that's usually when she was having her time with Lana. not now though. and after exactly a week of total self care, she decided on going back. even if at the end Lana will just dump her and won't even let her in the hallway, at least she'll see her face again and say sorry to her.

monday evening, 8:20 pm. Lana was on the balcony on that spot, where Amber was smoking, watching sun go down as another couple of tears ran down her face. she heard a slight knock on her door and sobbed, drying her tears as she wrapped herself in the oversized t-shirt more protectively. she opened the door even without looking who was there, she wouldn't probably open if she did. and there they stood. Lana looked at Amber silently, not knowing what exactly to do, while Amber tried to look at Lana, but then her glance dropped down and she just got embarrassed and ashamed. Lana shivered at the cool wind of draft that ran through her bare legs and stepped aside, letting Amber in. Amber slowly went in, staying there awkwardly, while Lana closed the door, sighing comfortably, when she felt the draft disappearing.
"so, ugh, you came for things?" Lana somehow got her bitchy mode she never really got when she was around Amber.
"not really, but looks like yeah," Ambe tried to hold her tears, "i... wanted to say sorry. for lying and making you feel bad and smoking in your apartments and snapping and..."
"yeah, so?" Lana leant her hip on the back of the couch.
"i am sorry. can i just hu-"
"uhm, i guess no. i avoid the smell of cigarettes and you know it, so i can't really hug you. nothing personal," Amber nodded, "uhm, your things are still in the closet," Amber nodded and frowned, before she went to the bedroom.
"oh, do you have someone here? i can come back later or, uh, well, i can never come back," Amber rumbled quickly as she noticed men's shoes on the floor next to the door.
"no, no, those are Charlie's... he left them here, because got in the rain and well he couldn't wear them," Lana explained.
"you didn't have to explain," Amber tried to smile apologetically and looked at Lana for a second, but tears came up immediately, so she looked back down, "i will go get my things," she whispered those words, since she was already crying. she just wanted to get out of here faster, because she couldn't stand Lana being so harsh, but honestly, she had all rights to be. as Amber went upstairs to her her things, Lana sighed heavily, feeling bad for being a bitch. and what made it worse, she missed Amber. she considered to go up and try to talk to Amber more, but she hesitated. and when Lana felt as if she was really ready, Amber was already going back downstairs with her case in her hands. but that time it was impossible to hide the fact she cried in their bedroom, but now she seemed to be without any tears on her face. Lana just felt worse and went to close the door latch with a loud sound. well, it wouldn't be that loud, but in this awkward silent it was.
"Lana?" Amber whisepred with a hint of question in her voice as she heard Lana closing the door.
"yeah?" Amber put her case on the floor and rubbed her eyes again, because now they were stinging with previous amount of tears.
"why did you close the door? i need to go," Amber sighed, getting a hold on the knob on her case.
"well, uh, look, baby, i am sorry," Lana whispered, her eyes now gleaming with her own tears, "i am sorry for bitching, i just missed you too much and was sorta angry at you for leaving me. i am sorry," Lana whispered, approaching Amber and taking the knob of her case in her hand, taking the luggage away from Amber and putting it down on the floor. and accidentally she touched Amber's hand. she then touched her hand again, but on purpose this time, and held three of Amber's fingers in her hand, then lacing their fingers, "i... uh, i want you back. and i don't care if you're still smoking. i want to be just here for you. if you want to cut down, i will help you and if not, well, i want you to know that i neither like it or respect, but i won't make you stop, simply because i can't."
"i haven't been smoking for a week," Amber whispered, holding Lana's hand now too and lacing their fingers tighter, "that's why i came from the beginning, to let you know that i am done and that if you have me back now, i will be. but ugh, don't force yourself. it's fine... i understand, Lana. it was nice to see you again, but, uh, can you open the door? i need to go."
"Amber, i want you to..."
"Lana, you don't want me back. you were literally bitching me out 10 minutes ago."
"i said why i did that, baby, i am sorry," Lana whisepred, almost crying by this moment, "Amber, just, ugh, fuck you," Lana whispered, now crying a waterfall down her face as she hugged Amber tightly, "just don't go."
"we're such a crying mess," Amber smiled, hugging Lana back and crying too, but calmer. they stood in each others arms for about 10 minutes as Lana rubbed circles on Amber's back. Lana pulled away a bit, looking at Amber and took off her jacket, throwing it down on the floor, "i need to go unpack, if you want me back babygirl."
"you surely can do that later," Laa whispered, playfulness lingering in her voice as she smiled, kissing Amber's jaw.
"i will be lazy then," Amber smiled a bit, her words were contradicting her and Lana's actions as she let Lana take her shirt off by lifting her arms up.
"good. you're not going to need your things anyway if you're staying with me... well, at least until tomorrow's night, because i am taking you out," Lana giggled flirty as she kissed Amber's nose, "i love you, baby."
"i love you too, Lana," Amber smiled as she let Lana guide both of them to their bedroom. playful, gentle teeth biting, little laughs and small touches as they stumbled in the darkness of their bedroom until Amber felt bed against her ankles and nodded silently to Lana, kissing her. Lana smiled, licking Amber's lips and pushed Amber gently down on the bed and crawling over her, "holy shit, i missed you," Amber whispered and she did miss Lana even more than she thought. she took off Lana's shirt, leaving her only in her lingerie as Lana shifted lower on Amber's hips, unzipping her jeans, then pulling them down her legs, "fuck, baby," they both started laughing quietly, when Lana shifted way too low, almost slipping, but Amber held her, making her fall on top of her, kissing her lips and hugging more.
"i missed you too," Lana whispered, smiling from ear to ear, when they stopped kissing and she looked down at Amber for a bit. Amber smiled, holding Lana's face with both her hands as she pulled Lana down in their kiss. for once it was gentle and slow, but then grew into a playful one again, when Lana slipped her tongue in. Lana giggled, when Amber bit her lip and sniggered after they broke their kiss, growling playfully and then kissing repeatedly Amber's all over face. when she kissed her cheek next to the ear, Amber moaned out and Lana smiled, smirking slyly, "awe, new zone, baby?" Lana smiled, finding new erogenous zone on Amber's body. it was like a little game for both of them. they both liked kissing each other somewhere, most of the times not even caring where, but it was like a little victory every time one of them made her parter moan. Lana lingered on that place next to Amber's ear, licking, teeth nipping and kissing.
"do you want me to cum before you even touched me?" Amber giggled, but then her little giggle turned into another moan.
"oh, does that turn you on?" Lana whispered, rubbing her nose against Amber's ear.
"everything about you turns me on, Lana," Amber smiled, but gasped gently, when Lana pulled down Amber's lingerie and pushed her legs open.

"god, Lana, fuck, baby," Amber whispered randomly as she came for the second time and arched her back. Lana smiled, feeling that it was enough for both of them today. she looked down at Amber, watching her every little move or breath, how she smiled with closed eyes, how heavy were her breath and how she caused Lana to gasp and laugh, when she pulled Lana down to herself, hugging tightly, "i love you," Lana smiled, laying them both more comfortably in their bed and covering both of them with thing bedsheet.
"i love you too, sunshine," Lana whisepred and wrapped her arm securely around Amber's waist as she placed her free hand on Amber's thigh, "night?"
"uh, um, can we talk? i missed you, but it's fine if you're tired," Amber smiled a bit in the darkness and kissed Lana's face, hoping it was her nose, but it was her cheek, so she kissed another time, now her nose.
"we can, i was just thinking you were tired?" Lana hugged Amber more. the half of the night was spent with little talks and gentle gestures, even little laughs, kisses and giggles. Amber was first to drift off and Lana watched her sleeping for a couple of minutes, until she fell asleep too, having Amber in her arms and feeling Amber's bare back beneath her fingertips.

a/n:
okay it took me like ages to update and this chapter is unedited again, so i am very sorry for that hehe. anyway, i hope it wasn't that bad. xx.
p.s. Lana finally is back to save music industry and it's so freaking amazing.