16. come a little closer

word count: 2123 words
warnings: smut
a/n: i'm writing my one shots with random names, so just imagine any name you want.

× e n j o y ×

"chsh," Amber laughed, when Lana almost threw herself in her opened arms. Amber had to lean a bit on her car, as she felt Lana's grip tighten, "do you want to choke me?"
"no, i need you alive," Lana laughed quietly, pulling away, and finally got in the car, "the day was long and i hella missed you," Amber just kept silence, soundlessly smiling, and started the car.
"have you done everything you wanted today?" Amber asked, her hand landed on Lana's knee.
"mhm," Lana seemed happy, so Amber just smiled more, hearing Lana's positive answer. silence lingered for a minute, until Lana's wide smile changed into a subtle and gentle one and she turned her head to Amber, "how was your day, sunshine?"
"i just went to the office to deal with some stuff," Amber stopped at the red light, her eyes back on Lana, "i also said that i'll work online, so i can go on tour with you," Lana gently pressed her lips to Amber's cheek repeatedly, making her smile. Amber pulled away, when she saw that te green light was on again.
"so, you're going with me," Lana airly sighed, her smile not leaving her face, "where are we going? i thought we were heading home," Lana frowned a bit in confusion and curiosity.
"well, a little date never hurts, right?" Amber said, still watching the road.
"are you taking me out again?" Lana smirked, leaning back on the seat.
"yes. are you going to reject me?" Amber chuckled, trying not to smile as she pulled on a sulk.
"no, never," Lana whispered, giggling, "stop sulking," Amber shook her head to make her hair fall, so it will hide her face, but Lana quickly tucked a strand of loose hair behind Amber's ear, "that's better, i love your face."

"this guy keeps looking at you," Lana said and cocked her eyebrow, watching Amber intently in front of her.
"he's looking at you," Amber rolled her eyes, "so that's me who's supposed to get jealous," Amber proudly stated, her eyes never leaving Lana, "for real though, he's just our waiter. you shouldn't overreact."
"i'll believe you," Lana gave up, a little smile back on her face as she continued eating.
"you better. i am not lying though," Amber sipped her wine as she looked at the waiter again, "and... uh. look at him. and then look at the mirror."
"now you're just flattering me," Lana laughed.
"nuh-huh, that's called stating facts, darling," Amber was back to eating too, "i mean, even if he's interested in me, he's too shy to even talk to me properly. that's not interesting," Amber huffed, finishing her food.
"so i wasn't interesting," Lana muttered.
"you weren't shy" Amber went on with her wine, "you would just always daydream and when i'd ask you anything, you'd need me to repeat. that was cute. i mean, if that was someone else, i'd probably stop talking to them, thinking they're not alright, but you always seemed to be in another place and that's very Lana-ish. what were you thinking about?"
"how to seduce you," Lana sniggered, sticking her tongue out at Amber.
"you succeeded," Amber teased her back.
"that'd be a shame if i missed an affectionate kitten aka you," Amber started laughing, hearing Lana's words, "what's so funny?"
"i just-" Amber tried to calm herself down, "i was worried i was being too ignorant with you. but that's just an initial phase. how did you know though i wasn't like that all the time?"
"sometimes there's something more behind quiet people. that was the third or the fourth time we met and i remember you talking to your sister when she called. just by the way you talked to her i understood you weren't depthless at all."
"so that's what you think i am... an affectionate kitten," Amber bit her lip, trying to look serious, but then broke in laughter again.
"well, babe, you take me on the dates for no reason, make breakfasts and you're just being my driver. i can't really remember a driver who'd have their hands on my hips all the time, but i don't mind."
"i'd be sad if you did."

"you're random anyway," Lana laughed as they went out of the restaurant and she held Amber's hand back as she felt Amber tighten her hold on it.
"i just don't need a case to take you out. is it a bad thing?" Amber smiled, feeling Lana lean on her as they slowly walked to the car.
"no, your randomness is nice," Lana almost whispered, gently rubbing her cheek against Amber's arm.
"tired, babe?" Lana couldn't answer because Amber already opened the door for her to get in the car. soon she got in the car too, starting it again, "shame. i thought i could wine and dine you," Amber inhaled, her hand back on Lana's knee.
"i am never tired if that's what are you talking about," Amber's hand shifted up Lana's hip, her fingers gently skimmed over the inner part of her thigh.
"we'll see," Amber chuckled and felt Lana's hand taking hers. Amber smirk just changed into a subtle smile as she started gently rubbing Lana's fingers, while driving them home.