31. the dress.

word count: 4657 words
warnings: SMUT
a/n: i'm writing my one shots with random names, so just imagine any name you want.

× e n j o y ×

"we are gonna be late," Lana softly moaned, catching Amber's hand as she slid it up her bare thigh.
"we won't... or it's not gonna be our fault, because the city is drowned in traffic jam," Amber smiled wider, feeling that Lana's hold on her wrist loosened. she was inviting her. good. Amber slid her hand even higher, almost moaning as she tried to pay attention at the road and traffic lights, but felt that Lana wasn't necessarily so ready for the awards show. but she was definitely ready for something else, "and you wanted me to just leave you like that? in that state?"
"no, but-"
"sh," Amber gently slapped Lana's inner thigh before even touching her and giggled, feeling her legs tremble already, "lean back, baby."
"fuck," Lana almost screamed, but silenced herself, biting her knuckle and closing her eyes.
"sh, the windows are tinted, but not sound proof," Amber bit her lip, feeling Lana's legs close and stopped her movements, "stop. don't," Lana whined, but let her legs fall as they slightly shook and a slight shiver ran down them, "if you're gonna keep being a good girl..."
"i will," Lana leaned back in the seat and turned her head to look at Amber. she was sitting there, driving, like nothing was happening; as if she wasn't about to bring her to an orgasm. right before attending the award show.
"untie it," Amber hissed, throwing a quick glance at Lana before she heard a car honk behind them, "shut the fuck up," Amber hissed again, annoyance obvious in her voice, "good girl," Amber biting her bottom lip as she sped up with her movements, making Lana arch her back and moan softly.
"i am about to-"
"i know," Amber stopped at the red light again and slightly slowed her pace, looking down at Lana, who had her eyes on Amber all this time, "let go for me," Amber whispered, leaning in as she kissed her lips. Lana whined, closing her legs as she felt Amber completely stop, "sh," Amber deepened the kiss, slipping her tongue in Lana's mouth as she suddenly started moving again, now hitting that exact spot. Amber laughed softly, when Lana couldn't respond to her kisses anymore, because of how close she was. her lips slid down to her chin, leaving small wet kisses along her jawline up to her ear, "now," Amber whispered and melted in wide satisfied smile, when she felt Lana shiver and arch her back, a long soft moan escaped her mouth as she placed her hands on Amber's shoulders trying to find any kind of support, "my fucking god, shut the fuck up," Amber rolled her eyes, hearing the cars honk again; the green was on. she left a light kiss on Lana's forehead, and pulled away to start the car again.
"oh god," Lana couldn't help but let out another quiet moan, seeing Amber lick her fingers thoroughly.
"huh?" Amber chuckled, turning her head for a second to look at Lana before shifting her attention back on the road.
"i love you," Lana whispered, turning her head to the side again as she watched Amber drive.
"i love you too, mon amour," Amber smiled, feeling Lana's warm hand on her leg, gently stroking in through her jeans, "tired already?" Amber laughed, her hand on Lana's as she softly rubbed her knuckles.
"no, just have to... uh. kinda get my composure back," Amber brought Lana's hand up to her lips to kiss her fingers. she could only drive for a couple of seconds more and sighed as she stopped the car, the red light was on and there were too many cars.
"hope this helps," Amber leaned in again, taking the straps of the dress as she neatly tied them back again, making sure it was comfortable and all the laces were in place.
"it really doesn't, but i appreciate this. drive," Lana giggled, leaving a small fast kiss on Amber's forehead as she gently pushed her away, seeing that the light was green again.
"you won't do this tonight, will you?" Amber rolled her eyes, driving again.
"i definitely won't. i just don't want any more honking," Lana smiled, "i want you on myself, always," Lana leaned in, tucking a loose strand of hair behind Amber's ear, "my baby," she leaned in and kissed her jaw.
"yours, who else's?" Amber tried to hide it, but failed and smiled widely, slightly leaning in that kiss and letting Lana kiss her jaw more.
"i hate you," Lana whined, playfully slapping Amber's thigh.
"the last time you said you loved me," Amber pretended to be hurt as she obviously overexaggerated.
"i lied," Lana huffed.
"i think you're lying now," Amber smiled as she pulled to the parking lot and drove to see whether there were any places for their car, "well, you'll have to bear with me, because i love you," Amber smiled and gently rubbed Lana's thigh, "let's go."
"you're saying like bearing with you is not the nicest thing ever," Lana hissed and came closer to Amber, looking up at her. they stayed like this in silence for a couple of seconds, before Lana arched her brow.
"what?" Amber smirked.
"i don't know, do something," Lana held her hand out in front of Amber and looked up at her intently.
"next time you're gonna have to use your words," Amber smiled and took Lana's hand, immediately lacing their fingers in tight hold as she let Lana lean on her arm, while they walked closer to the venue.