𝐱𝐱𝐢- 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

"Sooo, what I'm hearing is that you have feelings for him," Fitz drawled.

Sophie sprang up from her upside-down position on his bed, all the blood rushing to her face at once. She waited patiently as the dizzying sensation subsided, her vision returning full force. "No! Well... yes. Ugh, it's complicated."

"Always is."

Fitz studied his nails which had been promptly painted black, seemingly unbothered by her dilemma.

"You know you are being no help whatsoever right now. I thought I could ask for some boy advice considering you have Dex totally whipped but I guess I was wrong. Luckily for me, Biana is just down the hall and also happens to have a knack for girl talk."

"No wait, no alright. First of all, don't ever say that about my boyfriend again and Soph it's so painfully obvious Keefe is into you. I mean he's had this mega crush since we were like fourteen babe. Like don't get it twisted he's hot but I like a man that knows what he wants. And you know... he's as straight as a stick. Anyways the point is Keefe is a wimp so you're going to have to tell him how you feel."

"Me?! No no Fitz you don't understand. I can't do that I—"

"Sophie get a hold of yourself bestie. Deep breaths remember the mantra I told you to practice?"

"I'm that bitch."

"Now say it like you mean it!"

"I'm that bitch!"

"Perfect."

Whatever else Fitz had been about to say gets cut off at the abrupt knock against his door.

"Fitz you there? What's up, dude?"

The deep voice almost makes her fall to the floor.

Keefe.

Of course, it was him.

"What the hell is he doing here!" Sophie hisses.

"I invited him. Right on time too. Hm points for punctuality."

"Have you lost your fucking mind! Why on earth would you think it's a good idea to invite him here?"

She shoots him a withering glare, wanting to slap the shit-eating grin right off of his face.

Would Dex understand if she throttled Fitz?

It seemed very tempting at the moment.

Keefe interrupts her plan for revenge, reminding them he was still there.

"Hellooo. Someone wanna fill me in? I can feel Foster's panic from here...and the annoyance."

The door rattles, a feeble attempt considering it was locked.

"Since you two can literally do nothing yourselves I decided to take matters into my own hands. Omg, idea. Follow my lead."

Fitz's grin is absolutely wicked as he steals a glance at the locked door and then Sophie.

Oh, saints.

What happens next was so abrupt all she could do was blink.

He starts moaning.

Fitz is moaning.

"Sorry, Keefe...I—nows not really a good time."

That bastard. He puts on a good act, sounding breathless.

He imitates kissing noises and sucking, and whispers my name. Anddd how did this sound so realistic. She would have to question him later.

Although it's clearly loud enough for Keefe to hear as he takes a pause.