𝐱𝐯𝐢- 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

"So Foster, are you ready for the most epic sleepover in your life?" Keefe set his bag down on Sophie's flower carpet, causing a few a shift out of place.

He sauntered over to where Sophie lay on her canopied bed and planted a quick kiss on her awaiting lips. She grinned up at him.

"Well considering I haven't been to very many, the bar is set pretty low."

The empath tisked, shaking his head.
"Well, that's what you have me for Foster!"
He threw his hands up and let them drop to his sides in an exaggerated motion to prove his point.

Sophie scooted over, making room for him and patted the now empty spot on the bed. Keefe took it without saying a word, turning to his side and propping his head on his hand.

"So whats tonight's agenda Miss F?"

Sophie grinned, copying his position.

"I thought you were the professional."

"I am."

"Well, then I need a more professional, professional."

Keefe smirked, pulling the two of them up into a sitting position with Sophie in his lap and twining their hands together. He slowly rubbed a thumb over her knuckles.

"Oh Foster, everything is better when I'm here. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 why it'll be the best sleepover ever."

She playfully hummed in thought, pretending to consider the statement.

Sophie ran a hand through Keefe's hair, messing up the artful style it had been in previously. They both slowly leaned in, Keefe placing his hands on each side of Sophies' hips, the mattress dipping slightly with the pressure applied. Just as their lips brushed, sending chills down Keefe's spine, Sophie pulled back.

A small frown painted across his face.

"I know exactly what we're gonna do tonight!" The telepath exclaimed.

Keefe leaned in once more blowing a puff of warm breath.

"Continue this?" His eyes darted down to her pink lips.

Sophie giggled, "Ever heard of Jenga?"

~

"I don't understand this Jenna."

"For the love of—Keefe no, its Jenga."

For what seemed like the thousandth time that day Sophie went over the rules on how to play the human game, hands waving wildly in the air as she rambled.

"—And you keep pulling the little blocks until it topples over and falls. Whosoever turn it falls on looses, got it?"

Keefe scrunched his nose in thought as Sophie started to build the miniature tower from their spot on her carpet floor. One by one, each block was placed in the three forward and three to the side pattern until it was finished.

"Look I'll go first so you can get the hang of it," Sophie felt for a loose spot, feeling random wooden blocks lightly until her fingers pushed against one; instantly loosening and sliding forward. She tentatively slide it the rest of the way out and arranged it neatly on top.

Keefe mimicked her movements, jumping as the tower swayed to the side. Sophie smirked. She had this in the bag.

    After a couple rounds of the two going and the tower still hadn't fallen yet. Sophie began to get anxious, leg bouncing lightly with every turn that was taken. Being this far into the game, all the blocks had been arranged so that with each passing second, the odds were less and less in the player's favor. Her palms started to sweat as she leaned forward to take her turn.

As she turned to inspect the tower, weighing in possible options and strategies, Sophie felt a pair of calloused, warm hands wrap around her waist. For a moment she struggled to reach forward, fingers outstretched, but eventually gave up and leaned against her boyfriend.

"Keefeee. I can't reach the blocks."

The boy nuzzled the crook of her neck, mouth curving into a smile.

He then began to lightly kiss her cheeks and the bridge of her nose, migrating to her ear lobe, as he took her smooth skin between his lips, nibbling it softly. Keefe then dropped a few open-mouthed kisses on Sophies' shoulders.

Sophie attempted to concentrate, eyeing the tower in hopes of finding a loose brick but her attention fizzled away, relaxing under Keefe's touch.

"Hey I was trying to-"

She was abruptly cut off, sentence dissolving as Keefe connected their lips together. Sophie cupped his face with one hand as she placed the other behind her, supporting most of her weight. As the kisses became more fervent, Keefe straddled Sophie, pushing her back.

Instead of her skin coming in contact with the floor she felt a hard pointed object dig into her side. A resounding crash followed in suit that had the couple pulling away breathlessly to find the source of the noise.

Sophie whipped her head around, staring at all the Jenga blocks in a crumpled heap on the ground. Shock raided off her like waves as Keefe hooked his finger under her chin, gently tilting her head to face him.

"Looks like I win Soph."

After a few more games of Sophie being brutally crushed she decided to call it quiets, begrudgingly claiming Keefe as the Jenga master. Per his request.

"Haha! How many times have I beaten you at Jetna? hasn't it been five?" His face was smug as he shimmied across the room.

Sophie grumbled. "You can't even say it right."

Keefe bounded over twirling a block between his fingers.

"Whats next Lady Foss Boss, charades? Uno? Go fish? Slapjack? Ooh, maybe apples to apples?"

Sophie snatched the wooden block, picking the rest up and placing them in their spots in the box.

"Actually, sleep is what's next on the schedule and a movie."

Keefe pouted flopping on the bed as Sophie  pulled out a makeshift dvd player that Dex had given her last year. She made herself comfortable pulling the sheets up and laying her head on Keefe's shoulder as she clicked on a Disney movie. Tangled.

As the movie came to an end, the credits rolling in with the cheery background music, Keefe looked down to a drowsy Sophie.

"Fyi Foster, you need to get hair like that lady. Imagine all the chaos we could create! I'm sure Dex could make it happen."

Sophie grinned, chuckling before falling asleep.