𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢- 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Trigger warning: This one-shot deals with the serious topic of sexual abuse, if that's something that is in any way a trigger for you, please skip this chapter loves, it will not be like my lighthearted ones. There is some violence, crude language, and things along that line.
Also, I would just like to give a disclaimer that I don't hate Fitz and I apologize in advance.

~

"Fitz, Look I'm sorry, can we just talk about-"

"No fuck you, Sophie Foster. I don't want to hear it, you do this every single time you slut!"

  Sophie flinched at the accusation, backing up a step at the look of pure rage on Fitz's face.
Her honey eyes watered, making them glisten as tears threatened to spill any second. Her lower lip quivered.

She desperately tried to calm her fuming boyfriend down but knew very well being five months into their relationship that whenever Fitz got mad, it was best to either give him what he wanted or get out of his way.

The boy took several menacing steps forward, pressing Sophie up against the glittering walls of his lavish room.

He growled, his dark gaze locking with hers.

"We're going to try this once more Sophie. I'm going to ask you what happened and this time you're not going to lie straight through your pretty white teeth."

Sophie held in a breath, terrified to move an inch.

She knew she should have been used to it by now, the anger, yelling, throwing of objects... but it still frightened her.

"So,"

The teal eyed boy twirled a strand of her golden hair between his fingers.

"What were you doing with 𝘩𝘪𝘮 yesterday, hmm?"

"I-I, I told you, we were studying outside in the pastures of Havenfield. I was struggling with linguistics because Lady Cadence had been extra hard on me lately and Keefe offered-"

Fitz slammed a rough hand against the wall, centimeters away from Sophies' face. The few things hanging above her head rattled, moving side to side at the sudden movement.

"Don't you dare say that bastards name! God, he has you at his beck and call, Keefe this, Keefe that, well in case you've forgotten Sophie, let me remind you, 𝘐𝘮 your boyfriend, not him."

Sophie pressed her pink lips together, anger starting to bubble up in the pit of her stomach.

"I know, you've made that very clear! I can't seem to do anything anymore, because apparently hanging out with Biana and Linh twice a month is a crime and letting Keefe help me with homework once is a slutty move."

Fitz shoved Sophie against the wall pinning her shoulders down.

"You better shut that damn mouth of yours before you say something idiotic. We've been over this Soph when you do something bad, there are going to be consequences. A punishment. You truly have hurt me so now you need to see what you're doing wrong."

Fitz lifted his hand from its spot next to Sophies' cheek, pulling enough that Sophie was able to take shuddering breaths.

That's when she really began to panic because most people would have thought it was over, but it was for from it.