𝐯𝐢- 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝

a/n: SPOILER ALERT, if you haven't finished legacy yet then continue at your own risk. Seriously my note is gonna spoil some events so if your still here and haven't finished the books, proceed with caution.

                    .....You've been warned....

Alright now that that has been settled, a quick PSA: just for the purpose of this story, Tam is not with the Neverseen and Keefe is awake. Alright enough with my ramble and on with the story.

Sophie slipped off her shoes and flopped onto her huge canopy bed with a sigh. She had just gotten home from another long, tedious meeting with team Valiant.

Basically, the whole time they were there, it consisted of them all squabbling about anything and everything. Quite frankly, she was getting tired of it, and surprisingly enough, Stina was the one who suggested that they should all relax and head home for the day.

Sophie couldn't agree more. It seemed they were all at each other's throats currently, and with good reason considering everything that had been happening with the Neverseen lately and their recent trip to london. Everyone was stressed, tired, and needed a break from things for a bit.

   There was a knock on the door and Sophie sat up expecting it to be one of her teammates, but she was surprised when the door opened to reveal her silver-tipped hair friend.

"Linh? What are you doing here?"

"Sorry I know I came here unannounced-"

"No! That's not what I meant, I was just surprised was all, what's up?"

"Well, I was hoping you'd let me see Luna and Wynn actually" Linh smiled sheepishly.

Sophie grinned.

"Be my guest, but just know that lately, they've made it their personal mission to give me a heart attack whenever it's my turn to watch them."

Linh shook her head They're too cute to cause problems."

A snort escaped Sophie's lips before she could stop it.

    After two hours of let's scare the heck out of Sophie, she decided it was time to break up Linh and the baby alicorns. Many promises were made of letting Linh see the babies another time soon, and she finally gave in and agreed. Just as she was about to leave Sophie spoke up,

"Oh and Linh, don't forget about the thing."

She gave the telepath a series of nods as a huge grin made its way on to her face.

Sophie then went back up to her room, headed to the bathroom, stripped away from her clothes and hopped in the shower. She let the warm droplets melt away all the stress and worry of the day. She then proceeded to go through her nightly routine and slipped under the thick covers of her warm canopy bed.

All of her thoughts and worries of the day slowly fizzled away as the lull of sleep engulfed her.

. . . . .

Sophie had just woken up when she had gotten a hail from Keefe asking her to come over to the Shores of Solace to meet as soon as possible.

She quickly got ready, brushing out all the knots and tangles out of her hair, and throwing on black leggings and a white tunic paired with some ankle boots.

Sophie rushed to the leapmaster stopping to let Grady and Edaline know where she was going on the way up.

She promptly leaped there to find Keefe sitting on the swing overlooking the ocean.