𝐢- 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲, 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

a/n: just for reference this is a au

Sophie woke up to the loud, obnoxious ringing of her phone.

"Hey Biana, what's up?" She drowsily mumbled.

The brunette raised an elegantly arched
brow in response. She sighed after realizing that Sophie was just as confused as before.

"Last weekend when we played truth or dare you got dared to let me give you a makeover on the day of my choice, and drumroll please... I'm cashing it in. Todays the day girly."

Sophie groaned as the memory resurfaced.

She had immediately opted for a truth afterwards, but her friends being the punks they were wouldn't let her back-out.

"See ya!" Biana cheerfully exclaimed, right before hanging up.

The sleepy blonde merely rolls over to check the time.

Ugh, it's six in the morning.

Sophie ends up deciding that its best if she showers. After she throws on a hoodie and sweats and finishes getting ready she grabs her phone, keys, bag, and head down stairs.

"Morning mom and dad."

Grady looks up from his work at his spot at the sleek marble countertop, and Edaline from cooking as they both give a cheerful good morning.

Sophies senses instinctively detect to aroma  waffling through the air and snatches a piece of French toast. She lets them know about her plans to head to Bianas house.

"Okay sweetheart, have fun." Mom replied.

With that Sophie heads outside to where her bike is. She gets on and speeds off to Bianas house.

Once she's there, Sophie pulls out the key Biana had given her to the Vackers house, unlock the door and head up to her room.

"Hi Biana." the blonde exclaims, closing her door.

"Sophie! It's about time you got here, I'm already ready and was starting to get bored, so I was thinking some light makeup, a super cute hairstyle I finally mastered and of course this really pretty romper I found just for you! I was debating on having you wear heels but I don't want to cause a catastrophic accident today."

"Um sure Biana, whatever you say." Sophie mumbled half heartedly, already starting to zone out.

She felt as if something was wrong, she couldn't exactly pinpoint it, but the feeling kept swelling in the pit of her stomach. It was something important, but what?

Biana started to work her magic, and when she was done Sophie's hair was pulled back in a French braid and she had on a floral romper.

"Alright, lets head to school."

Once they get to school, the two girls part ways, Sophie heading to her locker and Biana to hers. As I'm taking out my books for all the classes today, I feel hands wrap around my waist and the person leans down and whispers in my ear,

"Hey Foster."

Sophie grins and promptly turns around to greet her boyfriend.

"Hey Keefe."

He smirks and says

"You forgot, didn't you?"

Then it hits Sophie like a tidal wave. How could she have forgotten? It has been officially three years since her and Keefe have been dating.

"Oh my god I'm sorry."

Keefes smirk only seems to grow as he watches his girlfriend fumble.

"It's fine Foster. I got you something though."

He pulls out a bouquet of red roses from behind his back and smiles cheekily.

"Aww Keefe, thank you!" I give him a huge hug.

Then the bell rings signaling for everyone to head to class.

"Later Soph."

   After the last class of the day, Sophie sighs relieved the days over as she heads outside to wait for Keefe to get out of his last class. She plops down on one of the many bench, deciding on a shady spot. Pulling out her phone Sophie begins to casually scroll through instagram, liking a few photos of her friends here and there.

"Hey beautiful."

The girl looks up from her phone at the sound of a voice,

Wait, it didn't sound like Keefe.

"Valin, I've already told you that I have a boyfriend. Get over yourself."

He strides over and sits a little too close for comfort and puts an arm around Sophies shoulders, pulling her small frame closer. He even takes it as far as to lean in and murmur,

"True, but I don't see him around, do you?"

At that she pushs him off, her irritation starting to grow.

"You perv! He will be soon and even if hes not I'll sit here patiently waiting because I'm his 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥, one who values the importance of commitment and trust." Sophie exclaimed.

"What's going on?"

Relief flows through her as she turns to find Keefe standing a foot away from the two. As she glanced to him though, her brows instantly furrowed.

He had a small frown painted across his face and his arms crossed stiffly. His posture was beyond rigid.

Valian runs off and leaves just the two of them at the sight of Keefe. Keefe walks up to her and he looks heartbroken. The blonde stands to be almost eye-level with her boyfriend.

"Sophie, were you-"

Keefe gets cut off, his sentence dissipating as Sophie roughly grabs the button-up collar of his shirt, pulling him in for a long kiss. The couple stands there, continuing their make-out session, unbothered by the lingering stares and eyes watching them intently.

Finally Sophie pulls away slowly, leaning her forehead against his own uttering the one word he needed to hear at the moment,

"No."

"Good, cause I don't know what I'd do without you Sophie Foster."