Aftermath

"Thank you

"Thank you...Suguro..." I mumbled as my eyelids became heavy. The way that I was carried...his warmth...this comfort...

I fell asleep in Suguro's arms.

Third POV:

Ryuji was holding Akia in his arms who had passed out at that moment.  For some odd reason, Ryuji liked the feeling of carrying Akia in his arms.

His heart beat went faster, just like the first night. 'If Rin found out I liked you as more than just a friend, he would definitely kill me with those blue flames of his.' A blush formed on his cheeks. "After this, I promise that I'll protect you, for everything that you've done for me." Ryuji said to her as they headed back to the inn. 

Of course, Mrs. Suguro was worried for both her husband and her son. She was pacing around the house, wondering when they would come back. Soon, the door to the inn opened. Yukio was carrying Rin, and Ryuji was carrying Akia. Rin and Akia were still unconscious.

"Oh, my! Are they alright?!" Mrs. Suguro asked, worriedly. "Yeah, they're alright. They just need some sleep." Ryuji told his mother. "God, were you trying to worry me to death like that?!" Ryuji's mother shouted at him, groping him by his ear.

"I'm sorry, mom! Please let go now!" Ryuji apologized. "Take them to one of the spare rooms." Ryuji's mother told them. "Oh, okay." Yukio replied. "Ryuji showed Yukio the way. There were some robes waiting on the beds.

Yukio and Ryuji gently placed Rin and Akia on the two small beds. "I'll ask one of the innkeepers to change their clothes." Ryuji told Yukio. They walked outside the room. "Alright. I have to check up on Mr. Shima and the others now." Yukio told Ryuji, before leaving him in front of their room

He decided to go to his room to get changed, when his mother stopped him. "Oh, Suguro. There you are." His mother called him over. "What do you want me to do, mom?" Ryuji sighed. Just then, he saw a mischievous smile appear on her face. Ryuji gulped. "That Akia girl has a high fever. I want you give her some medicine." His mother told him.

At that moment Ryuji just wanted to run away from her, but his mother grabbed him by his two-toned hair.

"Don't run away from me, Ryuji! You have to do it!" She told Ryuji. "But, mom! I-I can't! It's too awkward." Ryuji blushed a deep crimson red. "You didn't have a problem sleeping with Akia." At this point, steam was coming out of Suguro's head. 'N-No... She didn't...' Ryuji thought, panicking.

"Y-You saw!" He comically yelled. "Yes! Of course I did! And I saw that you were enjoying cuddling her in your sleep!" Ryuji's mother smirked. "Mom! Quiet down! Not the entire world has to know!" Ryuji whispered, but at the same time, shouted.

"Well, if you don't want me to announce it to the whole world and send a picture that I took, then you should do as I want." His mother told him. "Y-You have a picture?!" Ryuji asked in shock. "I couldn't help it! You two were so adorable that I had to take a picture!" She giggled happily.