The Shocking Truth About Shima

"The bad part of U.A...." Eri hesitantly spoke as she saw Monoma, who started laughing. "What is this child talking about?" Monoma asked as Eri hid behind me. "I told her you were the bad part of U.A. during the school festival." Mirio told him.

"I'm a man right in the middle of the path of righteousness, though!" Monoma stated, proudly as I stared at him with a deadpan expression. "Um...what's going on?" Deku asked. "Oh, Midoriya, Okumura, Togata. Sorry to make you come out. There was something I wanted to ask Monoma to do, but unfortunately, Eri and Monoma's personalities are too different." Mr. Aizawa told us. "Just what do you think of me?" Monoma asked, laughing.

We went inside the building where Monoma could use his Quirk. A small horn grew from the right side of his forehead. "How about it, Monoma?" Mr. Aizawa asked him. "Hmm... It's a blank. Unfortunately, I can't do what you hoped, Eraser." Monoma told him. "I see. That's too bad." Mr. Aizawa said.

"You wanted him to copy Eri's Quirk? Why?" Mirio asked. "Monoma, what do you mean by "blank"?" Deku asked him. "It means it's the same type as yours. Your Quirk's a stockpiling one, too, right? I copy the nature of the Quirk itself. If it's a Quirk where you accumulate something and change it into energy, I can't copy what needs to be accumulated." Monoma told us. "I see." Deku said. "I get "blanks" once in a while. The same logic goes for when I copied your Quirk but couldn't release any power." Monoma told Deku, who had gotten pale. 

"So, why Copy?" I asked. "Even if Eri's able to activate her Quirk again, if she doesn't know how to use it, the same thing might happen again. That's why I thought it'd be easire if Monoma could copy her Quirk and teach her how to use it directly. But it's not that easy, huh?" Mr. Aizawa asked.

Eri brought a hand up to her horn. "I'm sorry..." She apologized. "You're having trouble because of me... My power gives everyone trouble... I wish I didn't have this power..." Eri told us, looking sad. "Eri..." I started to say. "It doesn't only cause trouble." Deku told her. "Don't forget-- You saved us! I think it's about how you use it. You know, like with knives. They're dangerous, but the sharper they are, the more delicious the food they can make. That's why your power is wonderful." Deku told her. "I'll do my best after all!" Eri said, starting to smile again.

We started talking after that.

....

....

....

Today was the second day of the True Cross Academy Festival. Mavis and I were working at a cafe that one of the classes was doing.

 Mavis and I were working at a cafe that one of the classes was doing

'At least this maid outfit is cute.' I thought.

After our shift was over for the night, we decided to enjoy the festival. Mavis started playing games, while I just watched her.

'I wonder what Rin and Yukio were up to right now.' I thought to myself. "Hey, Akia! Check this out!" I heard Mavis say. I turned around to see her holding a stuffed animal.