Beach Mission

The next day came. "Right then. We'll be making our move!." Shura said, shaking her hand with Mr. Shima. "I'm entrusting the pursuit of Todo Saburo --and the resolvement of all the loose ends to you, Branch Chief. Don't worry, I'll get more people sent in from headquarters to help out!" She told him.

"Leave it to me!" Mr. Shima said. "By the way. I don't see Sir Pheles here..." He added.  "Ah that guy. He's the one with the key connecting headquarters to the branch office, so maybe he went back first." Shura soon received a call. "Oh, speak of the devil. What's up Mephisto?" I heard Shura talking on the phone.

We were saying our goodbyes to Suguro's, and Shima's family. "Okami-San, thanks for having us!" Shiemi said. To Suguro's mother.

"I'm sorry we couldn't be more hospitable ordering you around and all. Please take this as a souvenir. I hope you will like it! Good luck!" She said. "Konekomaru don't overwork yourself." Shima started. I didn't know why, but Shima's older brother was hitting him in the head.

"Rin. Akia. About that Koumaken dagger and sword of yours...If you two have any trouble with them feel free to rely on me. Although I'm not too familiar with your demonic powers and my contract with the Karura has been severed, I might still be able to help." Mr. Suguro said to us.

"Th... Thank you!" Rin and I said. Man, he was a nice guy. "No, I should be thanking you two. You two are great, just like Fujimoto-Kun. Ryuji, if anything happens, I'm counting on you. You're their friend, right?" I saw a slight blush forming on Suguro's face. "Yeah." He responded. "Looks like you three managed to make up. Hahaha!" Mr. Suguro said. We soon boarded the bus.

We arrived at the train station. "Let's see. Okay, guys! If you thought we were gonna board the train and head straight back to the True Cross Academy... Then you were wrong, big time!" Shura told us, grinning. We all stood in front of the swimsuit shop.

"Right now, I'm gonna have all of you buy a swimsuit!" Shura said. No way. We were going...to the beach?! Why? I just wanted to go to my dorm and read my book. Thankfully before we left, I got a chance to get a book that I hadn't yet finished reading. Shima was happy and lively all of a sudden.

I soon figured out why. Even though I was short, my body, lets just say had perfect curves, and a pretty average chest size. Shima was staring at Izumo and I with tears in his eyes. "Shut up, you creep." Izumo said.

 "Don't you dare come within a two mile radius of us." I warned him. "Oh, Wadatsumi, god of the seas... Thank You!" Shima got on his knees and prayed. "Why is he so happy after being told that?" I heard Suguro ask. "I really respect that part of him." Miwa said.

"...Bon... Let me tell you something... When a girl is wearing a swimsuit... It means they're practically naked..." Shima said, placing a hand on his shoulder. "What the hell are you saying...? Calm down!" Suguro told him. "Shima, we didn't come here to swim. We're on a mission after all..." Konekomaru said. 

"Come to think of it, Shiemi said she won't be wearing a swimsuit!" Rin said. Shima became sad all of a sudden. I snickered a little, lying down on the towel that I set up next to Izumo, taking my reading glasses out of my bag and starting to read "A Thousand Splendid Suns". It was by far, my most favorite book of all time.

 I loved the relationship that Laila had with her childhood friend, Tariq.

Rin, and Shima were freaking out because Yukio wasn't wearing a swimsuit. I honestly didn't care. He was probably tired and wanted to end things quickly.

 We were going to hunt the Kraken and the entire beach was evacuated. Because of it we were going to deal with the Kraken's minions. Until then, we were to enjoy ourselves. Shima, Konekomaru, Rin and Shiemi were playing in the water.