Exams and Summer Vacation!

Mr. Aizawa came into the room one hot day. Summer was nearing here, and school was going to start at True Cross again during the fall.

"Well, it's almost time for summer vacation. Don't get too excited. You can't just relax an entire month." Mr. Aizawa said. "Does that mean...? Kaminari started. "You'll be training while you're camping in the woods." Mr. Aizawa said. "I knew it! All right!" I heard Kaminari and Kirishima cheer.

"A big sleepover!" Mina said. "Baths!" I heard Mineta say. "Fireworks!" Tsu said. "Springs." Mineta said. "And s'mores!" Iida said. "Skinny dipping!" Mineta yelled. 

At this point in time, I knocked out Mineta to shut him up.

"Thanks, Akia." Jiro told me. "No problem!" I casually replied. "We've been training in cities, so these will be very different conditions for most of us." Yaoyorozu said.

Why did this suddenly take me back to the training camp for ex-wires all of a sudden? Hopefully we're not attacked there. "No matter what the environment, we must always remain vigilant. Yes. Very wise." Tokoyami said.

"Hanging out with everyone all summer--I'm so excited!" Hagakure said. "However. Those of you who don't pass the final exam before the semester is over...will have summer school." Mr. Aizawa said.

 "Everyone, do your best!" Kirishima said. "This is so stupid." I heard Bakugo say. "All you girls better pass this thing!" Mineta said. I totally forgot that this world's time passed by so quickly that it caught up to the time in Assiah. Now there were two summer breaks.

There was one week left before the exams. I still used the library as an excuse but I didn't tell them which library. I was studying at the UA library, learning about hero laws, and other stuff needed for this exam. One part was going to be a written test. 

The other part was going to be a practical test. I trained day and night controlling my blue flames, with Shura helping me out. 

Soon, I was able to keep those wings and enhanced speed and strength for up to five minutes.

Class 1B told us that we might end up facing robots. If we were up against robots then this exam was going to be easy. Or so I thought it was. The day of the exams came.

 Surprisingly, the written test was very easy. My hard work and reading paid off. I knew I passed the written part of the exam. We went outside with our hero costumes on. Mr Aizawa and other teachers stood before us.

"Now then...Let's begin the last test. Remember, it's possible to fail this final. If you wanna go to camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes." Mr. Aizawa said to us. "Uh. Why are all the teachers here?" Jiro asked.

 "I expect many of you have gathered information and believe you have some idea of what you'll be faced with today." "We're fighting those big ol' metal robots!" Kaminari cheered.

"Fireworks! S'mores! Here we come, camp!" Mina cheered. "Actually, this year's tests...will be completely different, for various reasons." Principal Nezu popped out of Mr. Aizawa's scarf. "Principal Nezu!" Jiro, Ojiro, and Sero said. "You're changing things?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"The test now has a new focus. There will be Hero work, of course. But also teamwork and combat between actual people. So what does that mean for you? You students will be working together in pairs and your opponents will be one of our esteemed U.A. teachers! Isn't that fabulous?!" Principal Nezu asked. We all gasped. 

'Oh, no.' I thought to myself.

"We're... fighting the teachers?" Uraraka asked. 

"Additionally, your partners and your opponents have been chosen. They were determined at my discretion based on various factors, including your fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships. First, Yaoyorozu and Todoroki are a team. Against me. Then we have Midoriya, Bakugo, and Akia." I gasped. Doesn't Bakugo hate Midoriya?