Getting interviewed and Relaxing Day

"A newspaper?" Our entire class asked. We were going to get interviewed. "Yeah. They wanna do a feature on your class for some reason." Mr. Aizawa said. "Isn't that amazing, Deku?" Uraraka asked, happily. Midoriya blushed because Uraraka was too close to him, but he still managed to nod. "That's kinda surprising, huh?" Kaminari asked.

"Uh, not really." Kirishima said. "Yeah, I mean, the sports festival was on TV." Ojiro said. "We've gotta look super cute in case they wanna take our picture." Hagakure said. "For sure!" Mina said. "I think you'll be just fine, Hagakure." Jiro said. "That's enough." Mr. Aizawa said, silencing us. "Yes, sir." We said.

"It's nothing too exciting. The article's about how you're settling in, adjusting to dorm life, that kinda thing. Principal Nezu thought it would be a good idea. This'll show your parents and guardians that you're happy here. Maybe set a few minds at rest..." As Mr. Aizawa was talking, Mineta was also talking. He was talking about sticky balls. What a perv.

Thankfully, Mr. Aizawa shut him up. "I expect you all to be on your best behavior today." Mr. Aizawa gave Mineta a cold glare, who was struggling against his scarf. "Don't worry on my account, Mr. Aizawa. I wanna get a feel for what dorm life is really like, so there's no need for them to act any differently than normal." A man's voice said.

"I didn't say you could come in yet." Mr. Aizawa said. We heard some footsteps and a man with round glasses appeared. "I was told I had from 8AM till 6PM. So unless my watch is wrong..." The reporter said. Mr. Aizawa dropped his scarf, releasing Mineta. "Hello, everyone, my name is Taneo Tokuda. I'm looking forward to learning more about you all." The reporter said.

"Nice to meet you!" we all greeted him. "Now, as I said, you don't need to do anything special. Just go about your day exactly as you normally would. The camera will do most of the work. I might ask an occasional question or two, and I hope you'll answer." The Tokuda smiled. Mina gasped. "He's got such a nice smile!"

"That is so not a woman." Mineta said. "What to do? My sparkling personality will undoubtedly dray the camera like a moth to a flame." Aoyama said. "Yeah. Undoubtedly." Sato said. "Principal Nezu has probably already spoken to you about this, but I wanna make sure you don't interfere in any way. No offense--"

"I understand. If you need anything, just let me know." Mr. Aizawa said. "I'm sure I'm in very capable hands. This is Class 1-A, after all. Every student here is a promising hero candidate." The reporter said. "Iida, if there's a problem, let me know immediately. Got it?" Mr. Aizawa asked.

"Of course, sir! As class representative, I will carry out my duty to ensure the safety of all my fellow students, no matter wh--" "That's great, thanks." The reporter said. "So, what would you normally be doing this time of day?" "Having breakfast!" Iida said, formally. "No need to be so formal. Just pretend that I'm not here..." The reporter said.

He started taking pictures of us eating our breakfast. Just like always, Bakugo was annoyed. After that, we went back to our dorms and changed into our school uniforms to go to class. We had to explain to him what our Quirks could do. Even though mine was not a Quirk, I still had to say what I could do with my blue flames.

I had to demonstrate my powers. The grey clouds soon covered the sky and it started raining heavily. Thankfully though, Yaoyorozu created an umbrella for me and I walked to the dorm without getting wet. 

That same day, Midoriya told me that Bakugo knew that All Might passed his power to him. No wonder Bakugo wanted to fight Midoriya. Geez! That hothead. After all my classes, which included Cram School, I came back to the UA dorm to have dinner.