Saving Rin and Bakugo plus Ultimate Battle

"Just like how Yukio and Shura are Rin's watchmen!" I said, "Exactly what we needed." Todoroki said. "The same goes for me. Rescuing Bakugo and Rin is a job for the pros. Objectively speaking, there's no reason for any of us to go after him. However, I understand how each of you feels, so I'm compromising. Don't forget that." Yaoyorozu said.

"Right." I nodded. "Understood." Kirishima said.

And with that, we left. let Kuro tag alon because he wanted to save Rin too.

We sat on the train. "The coordinates indicate Camino Ward, Yokohama City in Kanagawa Prefecture. Our travel time will be about two hours from here. We should arrive around ten o'clock tonight." Yaoyorozu said. 

"So, um. Did you tell the rest of the class about this? Do they know what we're doing tonight?" Midoriya asked.

"Yes. And they tried their best to talk us out of it." Todoroki said. "Yeah, even Uraraka ganged up on us and tried to get us to change our minds." Kirishima said. "How about Miwa and Shima. Do they know?" I asked Suguro.

 "Yeah. They know what is happening, as expected Shima and Miwa tried to stop me. I did not tell him that you were going too." Suguro said.

"Oh, okay." I said. "Anyway... Just to make sure. You know we're going against everyone's wishes, and being completely selfish by doing this. We can call this off if we want to." Todoroki said.

"Does it look like I wanna turn back? Bakugo and Rin wouldn't think twice about going after the villains if he were here." Kirishima said. "What about you, Midoriya?" Todoroki asked. 

 "He's my friend. I refuse to turn back." Midoriya said. "I see. All right then." Todoroki said.

Soon we arrived at Camino Ward. Let's just say that it was crowded. Someone at my height could get lost in a place like this. "So this is Camino Ward." Midoriya said. 'It's so bright!' Kuro said, hoding onto my shoulder. 

"It's so crowded." Todoroki said. "Those villains are hiding somewhere in this city. Just tell me where to go!" Kirishima said, about to run off. "We're gonna get Rin back no matter what." I reassured Kuro. 'I know that, Akia. I know that we will save him!' Kuro replied.

"Wait a second! From now on, we're going to need to be extremely careful. These criminals already know what we look like, remember? We have to consider that we could be attacked at any moment." Yaoyorozu said.

"Yeah, you're right! Stealth mode." Midoriya brought his arms to his face. "No, Midoriya. More like ninja, 'cause I am ninja." I said, making the ninja sign with my hands.

"You two are standing out even more, Midoriya, Akia

"You two are standing out even more, Midoriya, Akia." Suguro told us. "We won't be able to scout effectively if we're recognizabe." Iida said. 

" 'Kay, so what should we do?" Kirishima asked. "I have an idea." Yaoyorozu said, pointing to a store which said, "Dirt-Cheap Donkie Oote" and "fidget fidget"