Deku's Black Whip

U.A. High School's Class 1-A and Class 1-B team combat training.

In the fourth match, with excellent teamwork centered around Bakugo, the Class A team had an overwhelming win.

Now, for the fifth match-- It's the last match of the day! Are you ready? Do your best until the end! Start!" Vlad King annouced.  It was Deku, Uraraka, Mina, and Mineta up against Monoma, Yanagi, Shoda, Kodai, and Shinso. From the moment this match started, I already got a feeling...

It was feint, but I felt it. One For All inside of Deku changed the atmosphere a bit as my tail stiffened slightly.

I watched the video feed with the others as I saw Deku's team waisting no time in moving. "Midoriya's team's formation--It looks like what Bakugo's team did in the fourth match." Iida said, looking at the screen. "Their team balance is similar, too. But the Jiro role..." Sero said. "You mean "scout."" Jiro added. "...isn't filled, so they'll have to move more carefully than us or they'll get caught right away." Sero said. 

"Yeah, if they're going to lure them out like we did to pinpoint their location, then Midoriya will have to work harder than Bakugo did." Jiro said asked we looked at Bakugo. He hadn't spoken a single word. He just started at the screen. Knowing the other team, their wisest option would be to go after Deku and capture him. Since he was the fastest, Monoma and the others wouldn't be able to ignore him.

Deku would most probably draw their attacks towards himself and once they could find out where they were hiding, they would capture them. As Deku was jumping from pipe to pipe we saw a barel flying towards him. Deku however kicked it away. 'Yanagi's Poltergeist...' I thought at that moment. 

Just then, we saw Monoma coming out of hiding. Deku shot an air bullet at him but he jumped out of the way before getting hit. Seeing him, I understood that he was copying Yanagi's Poltergeist Quirk. He could people's Quirks if he touches them, so Deku had to be careful. From what I could see, Monoma was talking to Deku. I could see that Deku was not going to fall for any of that, knowing that he most likely copied Shinso's Brainwashing ability.

Deku shot five more Air Bullets towards Monoma, who dodged again. After landing on another pipe, he took out what looked to be small bolts and rocks before sending them flying at Deku, who shielded himself.

Meanwhile as they were fighting, I looked over at another screen to see Mineta setting up the rope with the purple sticky balls he attacked to them to catch anything that was headed for them, which worked in capturing the bolts and barrels headed towards them thanks to Yanagi's Quirk. Mina used her Acid Veil to stop the other objects from reaching them.

As Mina was blocking the small items, they suddenly got bigger thanks to Kodai's Quirk. Uraraka jumped towards the levatating object to make them float instead of crashing down on them, but just as Uraraka landed on the grount, Shoda used his Quirk to create a second impact, making the large objects fall towards Mina, Uraraka, and Mineta as they dodged, yelping.

As I was watching the screen, I noticed a small glow coming from Deku as he prepared to shoot another air bullet at Monoma. "Something's happening to your friend." Mavis told me. I looked back up on the screen, my eyes widening when I saw these dark greenish tendrils emerge from Deku's hand instead of the normal air bullet.

Monoma started running away to get out of this Black Whip's range as Deku tried to control it. He looked to be in pain as he realized that he couldn't control this new power. "Midoriya has another new move?" Sero asked, confused at what was happening. This new Quirk was getting more out of control to the point that it expanded outward and he was crashing into buildings. "Aizawa, Vlad! You should stop them. Something's off." All Might told them in a concerned voice.