Emergency Drill

"Endeavor was amazing yesterday, wasn't he?" Kaminari asked. "Yeah! I was scared stiff when he was knocked down by the Nomu, though." Kirishima said. "At the end, he stood with guts and victory!" he excitedly added. "He was so manly!" Were there tears escaping from his eyes?! "As expected of the number one hero!" Ojiro said.

"Hawks was amazing, too." Uraraka said.  "And he's hot, too!" Hagakure said. "Yeah." I nodded. "They don't say he's "too fast for his own good" for nothing." Kirishima said. At the corner of my eye, I saw Todoroki walking in. "Todoroki..." Deku started, walking to him. "How is Endeavor doing?" I asked him. "Oh, it sounds like he's not in serious condition." He told us. 

"We see. We're glad..." Deku said. "You can be proud of your dad, huh, Todoroki?" Mineta asked him. "Yeah...that's true." Todoroki said after a moment of silence. I could tell that he had conflicted feeling after that battle.

"Hey, the bell rang a long time--"  Before Mr. Aizawa could finish, he saw that we were already in our seats waiting for him. "All right." He said, walking to the podium. "You need to stop playing around and be more aware of who you are. Even though you only have provisional licenses, don't forget that you have been given the certification and responsibility to act as heroes in an official capacity." He told us. 

"There are still two of you in supplemental classes, though... From now on, we'll be kicking class up a notch, so be prepared. Now, for today's homeroom--" Mr. Aizawa said before alarms came out of the wall and started flashing red lights and ringing. 'What's happening?' I thought, asking. "Emergency drill, emergency drill: Hypothetical villains have infiltrated U. A. High School grounds. Hero course Class 1-A is requested to report. Please change into your hero costumes and head to the scene as soon as possible." The robotic voice said as we stood up. 

"Let's go, Hero Class 1-A!" Iida told us. "Yeah!" We all said. 

We soon got changed and headed out to the scene of the crime.

"Villans have infiltrated Ground Beta"... Right now, that's the only information that has been confirmed. Even if this is only a drill, we will carry out this mission with everthing we've got!" Iida told us. "First, we should try to understand the situation. Reconnaissance squad, if you will." Yaoyorozu told Jiro, Shoji, and Koda. "Leave it to us!" Jiro said. Koda started whistling. "Birds, please look for places that have suffered damage." Koda told the birds as a flock of them headed to the damage site.

Jiro put her earphone jacks on the ground. "Northeast...about 900 meters... There are intermittent sounds of destruction!" Jiro told us. Shoji was creating multiple dupliarms with eyes at the end of it to spot the damage and possible villains. "I've confirmed smoke from explosions at the location Earphone Jack indicated. There's a building that has collapsed toward the river that's on fire. I don't have a visual on any villains in the area." Shoji told us. 

"Roger." Iida said. "First, we need to put out that fire." He said. "Got it." Yaoyorozu said, creating a wagon. "There's no time. Please form a firefighting squad and head to the scene, Ingenium." She told Iida. "Shoto." Iida called. "Got it." Todoroki said. "I'll go, too." Tokoyami said. "Me, too!" Sato said. "And me." Aoyama said. "Oh, no." Koda said, grabbing our attention. "There's someone who got swept away in the river." Koda told us.

"What did you say?!" Iida asked. "It's our turn, Grape Juice." Tsu told Mineta. "Yeah!" He replied. "Okay, the rescue squad will also head to the scene first." Iida said. "Ingenium, go!" He said, running off. "Let's go, too!" Deku said. "Yeah." Uraraka nodded as we headed off.

As we were running, another explosion was set off. "Another blaze!" I said. "It looks stronger than before." Ojiro said. "At this rate, the fire will spread." Yaoyorozu said. "We just have to stoop the flames, right?" Mina asked. "Yes!" She replied. "Let's do that thing we were talking about before, Uravity, Cellophane!" Mina told them. "That?" Sero asked. "Okay!" Uraraka nodded, touching  Mina and making her float.