Prologue

After killing his betrayers, Sukuna returned to his home to change his son's fate and keep him out of reach of the curses and Jujutsu Sorcerers bringing him into the future to give him the life he wants.

Sukuna: Alright brat, forgive me for what I'm about to do. But it's the only way to keep you out of their reach. I will leave you here with your new home and family. Farewell brat, I will be watching you.

With his last words, Sukuna returperiodtime period leaving his son. After crying for hours, the baby was found by a Man and his Wife. They decided to raise the child as their own.

~17 years later~

M/n: Y/n sweetie, wake up breakfast is ready

Y/n: Okay mom, let me wash up

After washing up, Y/n went down to the kitchen.

M/n / F/n: Good morning sweetie/Good morning sport

Y/n: Good Morning

F/n: You look tired, son. What were you doing last night?

Y/n: Oh, I was just reading a book about Japanese Mythology. The King of Curses caught my interest.

F/n: King of Curses?

Y/n: Yeah. The King of Curses and Deadly Poisons, Ryomen Sukuna. He killed sorcerers and claimed the title himself. But he was betrayed by his fellow kind, so he killed all of them and after that...no one knows what happened to him.

M/n: That's very interesting. Now, come on and eat your breakfast fast or you'll be late on your first day at Kuoh Academy

Y/n: Alright mom

After eating breakfast, he went to his room to change into his uniform, say goodbye to his parents, and leave. Y/n made his way down the road before making it to school.

 Y/n made his way down the road before making it to school

Y/n: Alright, I guess this is the place. Kuoh Academy

As he was walking through the academy, all the girls kept looking at him as if a lion looking at its prey while the boys kept looking at him as a target in their sniper rifles. While walking, he heard some comments from the girls and boys.

Girl 1: Omg! He is so handsome...!

Girl 2: I know right? I just hope he is not a pervert.

Girl 3: Yeah, all the boys here are a bunch of Pervs. Except for Kiba, he's the prince...!

Boy 1: Damn it! Another Kiba!?

Boy 2: Great. Now, I'll never get a girlfriend!

As Y/n kept walking, he couldn't help but sweatdrop from all the comments. Once he reached the building, he went to the Student Council to get his schedule. 

???: Come in

He walked inside and saw a young bespectacled woman with a slim figure, black hair styled in a short bob cut, and violet eyes.