Chapter 8: Battle Of Kuoh

3rd Person P.O.V

Y/n was inside his soul training with Sukuna in a fistfight. As they blocked each other's attacks they created small shockwaves and a crater beneath them.

Sukuna: I see that you have improved, brat

Y/n: Thank you father, shall we end this?

Sukuna: Very well. Show me, Y/n L/n!

Sukuna charged at Y/n and he did the same

Sukuna charged at Y/n and he did the same. When their fist collides with each other it made a huge explosion destroying anything in its path. After the explosion, both Father and Son were laying on the ground.

Sukuna: Well done Brat, I am very impressed by your improvement. Allow me to give you this

Sukuna placed his hand on Y/n's chest giving him a new technique and then summoned a broom handing it to Y/n.

Y/n: A broom?

Sukuna: No Brat. I gave you the Tool Manipulation Technique. It allows you to freely manipulate the broom telepathically. Allowing you to fly and create a strong gust of wind with your curse energy.

Y/n: That is kinda awesome. You really are The King of Curses

Sukuna: Don't worry Brat, I will be giving you the title of the King of Curses.

Y/n was shocked that Sukuna was giving him the title of King of Curses

Y/n: Are you sure about that? That you want to give me your title?

Sukuna: Yes I am, I entrust you on this not only because you are my son because I know that you can be better than me.

Y/n: I will gladly accept it, Father. I will not let you down.

Sukuna: I know you won't. Now, give me Playful Cloud for a moment, I will give it some more power.

Y/n summoned Playful Cloud and gives it to Sukuna. Moments later, Sukuna returned Playful Cloud to Y/n

Sukuna: There it should be more powerful now.

Y/n: Thank you, Father.

Y/n was slowly fading as he was beginning to wake up. When Y/n woke up, he saw Rias naked sleeping on his right and Trihexa was on his left sleeping naked too.

Y/n(mind): I wonder if I'm gonna get used to seeing this.

He noticed that Rias and Trihexa started waking up

Rias/Trihexa: Good morning Y/n~ / Master~

Y/n: Good morning. Can you get up so I can make breakfast and go to school?

Timeskip - Y/n's P.O.V

It was lunchtime and I saw Asia looking for someone.

Y/n: Hey Asia, you looking for someone?