Chapter 14: Factions Meeting

3rd Person P.O.V

Rias and the others just finished their reports for the meeting and Y/n just finished the first 2 Jails on his game.

Rias: Alright everyone, we just need to wait for the meeting tonight. You can all go home if you want in the meantime.

Everyone: Hai

The SC except for Sona, Tsubaki, and Saji went home and the rest just stayed and wait for the meeting 

Y/n: Hey Rias, I'm gonna go to sleep and talk to my Father. Wake me up if it's time for the meeting.

Rias: Sure N/n~ Sweet dreams.~

She kissed his cheek and the others saw this but Sona, Tsubaki, Xenovia, and Akeno looked pretty jealous of their relationship.

Y/n: You guys can do whatever you want, just don't break anything. I'll see you tonight

With that, he went to his room and drift off to sleep while the others were exploring the mansion

Saji's P.O.V

He said that we can do whatever we want. So I'll play with his PS4, it's not every day I can play it. I can't even afford it.

Saji: Hey Kiba, wanna play Tekken 7 again?

Kiba: Sure, I hope this time you can beat me

Saji: This time it will be different

Sona's P.O.V

Saji and Kiba were just playing that game again like the last time. I and Tsubaki were just exploring Y/n's mansion and right now we're outside by the pool.

Tsubaki: This pool is so big. I wonder how deep it is.

Sona: He even has a Jacuzzi in it

Tsubaki: I've never seen the back of his mansion yet. Can we check it out?

Sona: Sure I want to see it as well.

Tsubaki and I went to the back of the mansion and we saw a flowering pathway.

Tsubaki: Wow! I've never seen these kinds of flowers before

Sona: Me too. I wonder where this leads

We follow the walkway and we saw a very beautiful field.