Chapter 15: Heavenly Restriction and Unwanted Reunion

3rd Person P.O.V

It's been 5 days since all of the ORC moved into Y/n's house. For the past few days, he's been training them with everything he can. He even asked Sukuna how he can unlock their Heavenly Restrictions to help with their abilities.

Y/n: Hey Rias, can you call everyone to come to the living room?

Rias: Sure, my sweet N/n~

She went outside to call everyone. She then came back with the others following her.

Y/n: How was your training with Akeno, Asia?

Asia: Wonderful! I can heal faster now.

Y/n: That's great! Thanks, Akeno, I owe you one.

Akeno blushed a little at Y/n's compliment

Akeno(mind): I think I can finally use 'that' room~

Y/n: Alright Asia, come here. This will give you better defense against Magic and Physical Attacks.

Y/n unlocked her Heavenly Restriction. Once it unlocked, a golden aura surrounded her.

Asia: Thank you so much Y/n-san! I feel very powerful now.

Y/n: It also increased your magic so you can heal everyone without being exhausted.

Everyone got shocked when Y/n said that it increases Asia's magic

Y/n: Alright Kiba, your next.

Y/n unlocked his Heavenly Restriction next as a blue aura surrounded him.

Kiba: Thank you Y/n. But I don't feel any different.

Y/n: Don't worry, You should feel it soon. Your knight speed has been increased.

Rias: Why don't you try it out Kiba?

Kiba took a stance as he felt lighter than before. After a moment, he just disappeared a few seconds he reappeared holding a teacup.

Rias: Isn't that the teacup from the clubhouse?

Kiba: Yes it is President.

Asia: Wow, you so fast it's like you just teleport to get there.

Kiba: I don't know what to say but, thank you very much Y/n

Y/n: Don't worry about it. Now it's your turn kitty.

He unlocked her Heavenly Restriction and gave her a new set of gloves

Y/n: Your power as a Rook has been increased. Now you can crack Vali's Balance Breaker with each punch.

Koneko and the others got shocked when Y/n said she can now crack Vali's armor.

Koneko: Thank you so much, Onii-chan!

She hugged him and Y/n hugged her back like a proud big brother to his little sister.