Chapter 22: Domain Expansion and A Nekomata's Reward.

~3rd Person P.O.V~

Y/n ran towards Shalba as he created a bunch of magic circles sending a bunch of attacks at Y/n, but he dodged or parried a few of them with Playful Cloud. Y/n used the chains of a thousand miles and threw it at Shalba as he dodged it and grabbed the chain before spinning it around and throwing Y/n out of the castle.

 Y/n: So you weren't all talk weren't you?  Not like that Astaroth bastard.

Shalba: Of course not. Unlike him, I have my own power for being an old Devil King mixed with Ophis power who is a Dragon God.

Y/n: You could provide some fun for me. Let's go. Overtime begins now.

Shalba: Do not take me lightly!

He rushes towards Y/n while preparing a magic circle on his hand, but Y/n uses Ratio Technique: Collapse on the ground causing an explosion blasting Shalba away and destroying the castle.

Shalba: Bastard!

He stood up gathering magic in his palms and throwing it at Y/n. The attack destroyed everything in its path as it hit Y/n causing a huge explosion. When the smoke cleared, Y/n was still standing but his Balance Breaker was destroyed as well as his shirt and he had a bruise on his chest.

Shalba: Haha! I told you that you will pay for mocking me!

Y/n: Let's call that a 'Lucky Shot'. Ddraig.

Ddraig: Yes, Lord Y/n.

Y/n: We're going to do 'that' thing.

Ddraig: A-Are you sure, Lord Y/n? That will leave some strain on your body.

Y/n: We're just doing a test.

Ddraig: Very well, Lord Y/n.

Y/n & Ddraig: I, who am about to awaken,
Am the Heavenly Dragon who has stolen the principles of domination from God
I laugh at the "infinite", and I grieve at the "dream"
I shall become the Red Dragon of Domination
And I shall sink you to the depths of the crimson purgatory!

Y/n's Balance Braker slowly started turning into a giant humanoid Dragon with skeletal wings. Shalba couldn't do anything but watch Y/n transform in horror. A few seconds later, Y/n finished transforming while still holding Playful Cloud which grew to his size.

 A few seconds later, Y/n finished transforming while still holding Playful Cloud which grew to his size