Chapter 12: White Dragon Emperor and Betrayal

3rd Person P.O.V

After the party last night, everyone went home. Issei, his parents, and Asia went all back to their house. Sirzechs, Grayfia, and Zeoticus walked around town along with Rias to show them around and help them find a hotel for them to stay in for the meantime. Y/n is now walking along heading to school. Y/n saw a guy with silver hair wearing a V-neck dark green shirt.

 Y/n saw a guy with silver hair wearing a V-neck dark green shirt

???: I'm guessing you're the son of the King of Curses?

Y/n: And you must be the White Dragon Emperor?

Vali: The names, Vali

Y/n: Y/n, the new King of Curses

Vali rushed towards Y/n to punch him, but Y/n moves really quick behind Vali

Y/n: Your testing me aren't you?

Vali: I am. I just wanted to see how you would react

Kiba and Xenovia appeared beside him crossing their swords over his neck while Mai had her revolver pointed at him.

Xenovia: I believe that will be enough for your test.

Kiba: I agree with her. We're gonna have to stop you even if we have to use force

Mai: Any messes with Lord Y/n deals with his students

Vali: Do you really believe that you can defeat me? You couldn't even scratch Kokabiel, do you even think you can take me?

They hesitated and un-summoned their sword while Mai lowered her gun and walked beside me

Vali: Fate can be cruel. Don't you agree Red Dragon Emperor?

Everyone looked behind and saw Issei and Asia walking towards them.

Issei: And who the hell are you?

Vali: Call me Vali, your Rival. You need some extreme training with your sacred gear, I bet you can't even access your Balance Breaker. You need to train him, Rias Gremory.

Rias: I don't need your advice White Dragon Emperor. And what are you doing here?

Vali: Relax, I'm not here to fight. But I am serious when I said that your pawn needs to train, he looks like he can't even carry a remote control.

Vali walks away from everyone and Rias was holding Y/n's hand while her hand was sweating. When everyone got into school, they all went to their own classrooms except Y/n, Issei, Asia, and Xenovia because they have P.E and went to the gym.

Teacher: Alright everyone, all the boys will be at the track field and all the girls will stay here to play dodgeball

Timeskip - Y/n P.O.V

It's now lunchtime and I was just chilling at the clubhouse with everyone except for Rias, Akeno, and Issei. I gave Koneko a lunch box and she gave me a confused look.