Chapter 3: Allied with Devils

3rd Person P.O.V

It was 6 am, Y/n's alarm was beeping and trying to press the snooze button but he grabbed something very soft and round, he squeezed it then heard a soft moan.

Y/n: What the hell?

He removed his blanket with his other hand and saw...

Y/n stared for 5 seconds before coming back to reality and being shocked

Y/n stared for 5 seconds before coming back to reality and being shocked. He jumped off his bed then summon his spear resulting in Rias waking up and quickly sit up on the bed.

Y/n: Not that I don't mind the view but what are you doing here Rias?

He said her name with a glare

Rias: I'm glad you like what you see and I'm sorry for your loss. I'm here to comfort you. Also, can you come to the clubhouse after school?

Y/n: Why?

Rias: Well...My brother wants to talk to you. He's one of the Devil Kings in the underworld

Flashback - Rias P.O.V

After everyone left to make a contract, I called my brother to talk about Y/n

Sirzechs: Hello Rias, what can I do for you?

Rias: Brother, can you come here to the clubhouse? I need to tell you something

Sirzechs: Sounds pretty important. I'm on my way

Then a magic circle appeared on the floor and my brother appear

Sirzechs: Hello my dear sister, what would you like to talk about.

Rias: Brother, do you know Sukuna?

Sirzechs: Why yes, of course, everyone knows who he was. He's the King of Curses. Why do you ask?

Rias: Because I've met his son

I see my brother's face with wide eyes and his jaw about to break apart.

Sirzechs: R-R-Rias a-a-are y-y-you s-s-sure a-a-about t-t-that?

I've never seen my brother scared and stutter before.

Rias: Yes brother, I'm sure about that. My peerage, Sona, and her peerage met him earlier here

Sirzechs: I-I-I s-s-see, d-d-does h-h-he h-h-have a-a-any d-d-demands?

Rias: No he doesn't, can you talk to him tomorrow? I told him we wanted him to be an ally to us.

My brother then sighed of relief after what I said.

Sirzechs: Very well Rias, It's actually a good idea to make a relation with him.

After that, my brother left and returned to the underworld. Then I looked out the window and see it was getting dark. I teleport to Y/n's house and tried to comfort him but I saw him sleeping in his room then remove all my clothes and join him in bed.