Chapter 13: Invasion on Phenex and Meeting a Vampire

3rd Person P.O.V

Y/n is getting ready to invade the Phenex household and Kill Lord Phenex. He told Rias to tell her brother about his plan to not interfere, he also told her not to tell everyone that he is the new Red Dragon Emperor for now.

Y/n: Rias, I'm going now. Do you remember the plan?

Rias: Yes, Y/n. Be careful.

Rias summoned a magic circle to teleport Y/n to the Underworld near the Phenex household. When he arrived, he summoned Trihexa to help him.

Y/n's P.O.V

Trihexa: You summon me, master?~

Y/n: Yeah, I'm going to kill that Phenex bastard inside. I need you to keep the guards out.

Trihexa: As you wish, master.~

She transforms into her dragon form and started to rampage all the guards outside. I went to the front door and saw the bastard panicking. I rush towards him and tackled him to the ground.

Lord Phenex: What is the meaning of this?!

Y/n: It means I'm here to kill you

I punched him in the face and picked him up by the neck throwing him at the door to the next room.

Lord Phenex" Y-You cannot kill me! I am immortal!

He threw a fireball at me but I just take it like it was nothing and walked towards him with killing intent. When I reach him, I broke his arm and punched him through another door into the next room.

Lord Phenex: N-No! Stay away from me! You M-Monster!

He keeps throwing fireballs at me but it had no effect or damage as I covered myself in cursed energy to prevent damage to me as I kept walking towards him.

Y/n: Why did you give that bracelet to Issei?

Lord Phenex: I don't need a reason to tell you, you fraud!

I grabbed him and threw him into a pillar breaking it. He was regenerating but weakly and he was coughing blood. 

Y/n: Issei was a good friend, even though I hated his perverted antics. But you made me kill him, I guess all of you Phenex's are arrogant I don't even know if you're still using your head. Maybe that punt flame of yours fried your brain and prevented you from thinking.

He got up and charged at me but I grabbed him by the neck and threw him through the roof following after him.

Y/n: Is that all you got, Phenex bastard!

Lord Phenex: Not yet... Not yet!!

He attempted to charge another fireball but I quickly used dismantle on his hands and got behind him sending back down through the Household all the way to the bottom as Moonlight filled the hole.