[Remastered] Prologue

After taking over Megumi's body and leaving a broken Yuji, Sukuna returned to a location with his subordinate, Uraume. They met in a dark room with a baby in the center of a ritual circle.

Uraume: Sukuna-sama...Is this really alright?

Sukuna: Of course it is.

Uraume: But...Y/n-sama...

???: Have you made up your minds? 

They met up with a tall, slim man with long black hair partially tied up behind his head while the rest drapes down his back along with stitches on his head. 

~Kenjaku~

~Kenjaku~

Kenjaku: I normally would save this kind of technique for something else but this can work.

Uraume: Tch! You're so annoying. This is Y/n-sama's future we're talking about.

Kenjaku: I believe it would be better for him to stay here and learn from us.

Sukuna: No. It's a hassle to take care of a kid in this day and age so sending him somewhere else is better.

Kenjaku: Yeah Yeah

Kenjaku began to do some hand gestures as the ritual circle began lighting up before a bright light engulfed the baby in the middle. As the light died down, the baby was fully gone.

Kenjaku: It is complete.

Sukuna: Good. Uraume, begin rounding up the remaining fingers.

Uraume: Yes, Sukuna-sama...

The three went off to continue with their plans.

~Meanwhile~

In another world, A war between Devils, Angels, and Fallen Angels was happening as multiple species died on the battlefield. A woman with brown hair and ten angel wings was seen flying around the battlefield looking for any survivors before she heard crying nearby. The woman flew down to the ground to find a baby crying.

???: You poor child...to be in the middle of all this chaos.

The woman got close to the child and picked him up as she turned back to the destroyed battlefield. 

???: It always comes back to this...Everyone fighting for power...People dying...Why can't it just end?

The baby stared at the woman as it went to grab her hand.

Alexandra: Hehe...I'm sorry for rambling. I haven't introduced myself. I'm Alexandra. How about you and I get away from all this fighting and live? Is that good...um...Y/n. I'll name you Y/n L/n

Y/n laughed in Alexandra's arms as she held him tightly before hiding away her power and running away from the battle.

~Years Later~