Chapter 11: Needed Rest and Planning of Betrayal

Y/n's P.O.V

After the delicious dinner was done, I let everyone do what they want to do. Zeoticus, Sirzechs, and Issei's Dad want to have a drink so I lead them to the wine Room and they were awestruck thinking that they were in paradise.

 Zeoticus, Sirzechs, and Issei's Dad want to have a drink so I lead them to the wine Room and they were awestruck thinking that they were in paradise

Y/n: Pick any wine you guys want.

They went inside and choose some of their favorite wine. I went back to the living room and they were watching Netflix on my flat-screen TV. Saji and Kiba were playing Tekken 7 on my PS4. On the other side, Rias, Sona, Akeno, Nobara, Mai, and Tsubaki were chatting with each other.

Sirzechs: Do you have any other table for us to drink Y/n?

Y/n: Follow me

I lead them to the barroom when I opened the door they all look awestruck again and felt at paradise once more.

Y/n: You guys can drink here. You can use the pool table as well.

All 3 of them: Hell yeah!

Everyone except for Kiba, Saji, Koneko, and Asia followed us to the Barroom and they all looked awestruck too.

Sona: Wow, this room is amazing

Tsubaki: I'll say, there are even some books in here

Issei's Mom: Oh my, this place is so fancy

Issei: This place is so cool!

Akeno: This house has so many secret rooms. Y/n-Kun, do you have a room for 'fun'~?

Issei: Seriously?! Do you have that kind of room?!

Y/n: I don't know and why would I tell you if I had that kind of room?

Akeno: Ara~ Ara~, can we use it~? Just the two of us?~

Rias: Control yourself Akeno and I will not permit you to go to that room.

Akeno: Does that mean that you and Y/n-Kun already used it?~

Rias(blushing): N-N-No we didn't