Chapter 1: Rise of The New King of Curses

After school was over, Y/n was on his way home to finish reading his book about Japanese Mythology. Once he reached the door, he opened it and walked inside, but it was too quiet.

Y/n: Mom? Dad? Are you guys here? 

There was no answer. As he kept walking, he could feel something wet on the floor and saw a trail of blood. Y/n was terrified when he saw it so he followed it. At the end of the trail, he found his parent's bodies covered in blood.

Y/n: Mom!! Dad!!

Y/n stood there and couldn't move because of fear then he saw a middle-aged-looking man with short black hair and dark blue eyes wearing a pale gray trench coat and a black fedora standing near his parent's bodies.

Y/n: You!! Who are you?!

The man didn't answer. He was holding a spear made of light and threw it right at Y/n hitting him in the stomach. Y/n fell to the ground while holding his stomach to keep pressure on it.

Y/n: Bastard! Who are you?! Why are you doing this?!

Dohnaseek: Since you are going to die, I might as well tell you. My name is Dohnaseek and you must die because your power will interrupt my master's plan

As Y/n's vision started to blur and his body got weaker, he saw himself in a pure white area.

Y/n: I guess I'm dead...

???: No, you are not, brat.

Y/n heard someone talk behind him as he turned around and saw who it was.

Y/n: Ryomen Sukuna?! The King of Curses?!

Sukuna: Of course, Y/n. 

Y/n: Wait, how do you know my name?

Sukuna: That's because I'm your father, brat

Y/n: My father?! No, that can't be. I thought Japanese Mythology was just a myth and how are you, my father?

Sukuna: Whatever you read in the book about Japan is all real. I killed all those sorcerers and curses that betrayed me. All that happened thousand years ago.