RvB Season4 Episode5 "Lost in Triangulation"

The scene opens up in a black space, with G-Man sitting in a white plastic chair. He is holding the next chapter of Red vs Blue Season 4 /w Spartam Matthias in his hands.

G-Man: Is this what you've been waiting for?

The camera nods furiously. The G-Man smiles, and holds it out towards the camera.

G-Man: Say "One, two...

Suddenly, G-Man pulls his hand back, and the camera is sent flying towards a white door shaped portal.

G-Man: "..and four."

The camera goes through the portal, and arrived at Blood Gulch. More specifically, at Red Base.

Grif and Simmons are standing guard on top of the base, when Donut comes running up, with an angry Sarge not far back. Grif and Simmons don't have enough time to react, when Donut smashes into them, knocking them all off the base.
They all land on the Warthog, which Lopez was currently fixing. Outraged, Lopez throws the wrench he was holding at the group, and ended up hitting Grif's nuts.

The camera quickly zooms over to Blue Base. Church and Caboose are standing infront of the base. Church is yelling at Caboose, who's just staring at him, completly oblivious at to what is going on. At the other side of the base, Tucker is with Junior. Tucker is showing off his (non-existent) sword skills to Junior, who is looking at Tucker with awe. A few meters away, Sheila and Sister are talking about girl stuff. On the top of Blue Base, Dale, Logan and Tex are standnig around, watching the three groups mess around.

Beatirce:
You're bound to count to one, two..
Guess what comes after..

The camera goes into the base, through the kitchen and the main hall, all the way to the Blue's quarters. It stops at a certain door, which opens up right as the camera stops. The camera goes though the door, and it is revealed to be Matthias's room, filled with all sorts of items. A weapon reack all his guns on it, an armor stand, but without any armor, a Shawzin in the corner and a desk close to the wall. At the desk, sits the star of the show, Matthias Church. He looks up, sees the camera, smiles, comes around the table and goes to the camera.

Matthias: Hi again, I'm the big M,

Matthias puts an arm around the camera, and leads it out of the room, and though the main corridor.

Matthias: A good old spartan,

The two enter the kitchen, where Matthias lets go of the camera, and spins around a little.

Matthias: a massive superhuman,

He stops spinning around, looks towards the camera, and strikes a small pose.

Matthias: And a handsome man!

Beatirce: (appears)
Your mother used to blather
'bout him around twenty years ago

Matthias waves Beatrice away, and walks down the hall. The camera follows.

Matthias: Wasn't easy being lazy

They arrived outside the base.

Matthias: Every season brings another reason not to make a stand!

Matthias goes over to Sheila, and climbes inside her. Sister just sits on top of one of her threads.

Sheila: Oh, why bother, just another

Sheila points her turret at the camera.

Sheila: Wasted day in this old outpost..

She fires at the camera, causing an explosion. After the dust settles, Matthias is seen cooking in the kitchen, with the the rest of Blue Team sitting at the table.