RvB S4 Ep8 "Looking for Group"

Outside the Fortress

The Blues are gathered around their new Warthog, listening to the details of the quest.

Lovam: Then we cross the Burning Plains of Honka Hill, we will  march across the Freezing Plains of Blarganthia.

Matthias: Then after we cross the Burning Plains of Honka Hill, we're gonna reach the Freezing Plains of Blarganthia.

Caboose: The Burning Plains are next to the Freezing Plains? I bet there's some pretty wet plains in between.

Tucker: This is so dumb, I'm not doing this.

Church: Hey, news flash, you don't have a choice. You're the one that picked up the sword and locked it to yourself!

Tucker: I know! And I'm so used to picking up things, and not letting them get attached. ...I'm talkin' about women.

Church: I know, yes, I got it.

Tex: Don't worry Tucker, we're not gonna send you alone.

Tucker: You're coming with me Tex?

Tex: Me? Hell no! This is the first thing you wimps have done that actually sounds dangerous.

Matthias:

Beatrice: Are you serious right now? You stand up against O'Malley and Wyoming, but this is too much for you?

GLaDOS: Actually, this is a great idea.

Beatrice: WHAT?!

GLaDOS: While we are away, she will be able to keep an eye on (points towards Church) that miserable pile of humanoid reproductory organ faliure.

Beartice: ...I'll allow it.

Church: You know, I was actually considering going with you guys, but after that, no fucking way.

Tucker: Good, because I don't want you to come either! You're a worse fighter than I am.

Church: Well you're in luck then, because I won't change my mind.

Tucker: What? Then who?

Matthias: Me.

Tucker: Yeah, I know that. It's obvious from the way your A.I. roasted Church into a crisp. But who else?

Caboose: ...

Tucker: No fuckin' way. He's not coming with us.

Matthias: Think about it this way. If he doesn't come with us, Church is gonna kill him. Do you want that?

Caboose: Oh, oh, oh, I hope we meet a Cleric along the way. None of us knows how to heal.

Tucker: ...I'm considering.