CHAPTER-10

Author's POV

The next morning was the best with the light sun rays entering their tents. It was a perfect morning not too sunny not too windy. And to add up to that waking up beside your best friends is a whole different type of jovial feeling.

Kiara was the first to wake up so she went out of the tent for some cool morning breeze. While she was walking around near the lake she heard someone calling her from behind.

She turned to look back and saw kamlesh coming up to her. She waited till he was standing g beside her and then both of them started walking.

"Good morning!! Slept well?" She asked him.

"Good morning to you too. And haa so liya abh Mandy ke kharaton ki aadat ho chuki hai so koi problem nhi" he replied making her laugh.

"Arey waah that's good. Lekin agar tumme se kisiko sone me koi takleef ho rahi ho toh hume bata dena, humare paas extra tent hai, so you guys can use that" she said as she remembered it.

"Ohhh thnx"

"Tu fashion designing student hai na" he asked.

"Haa course chalu hai abhi tak khatam nhi hua hai, do saal me hojayega, fir kaam pe lagna chalu" She said.

"Hume Aaru ka favorite cricketer pata hai tune nahi bataya tera kon hai, chal bol" he asked her.

Listening to him she already started blushing, " uhh.......woh......hai ki woh.." She stammered."Itna hichkicha kyu rahi hai? Bol na yaar" he pressured her.

"Ohk Bataungi, but you have to promise ki kisiko nahi batayega. Thik hai?" She said.

"Itna kya secret hai yaar. Abhi toh mujhe aur janna hai. And haa kisiko nahi bataunga pakka" he promised her. She looked at him and said " Abhay".

"Arey wahh.......... toh isme usko batane se kya hoga?" he asked confused.

"Arey yaar tujhe pata hai woh already kitna flirt karta hai aur agar usko yeh pata chala na toh soch hi mat. And agar usko lagega ki mai uski fan hu isliye usse dosti bana rahi hu toh? Nhi baba mujhe kuch risk nhi lena hai," she said terrified.

"ohk.... flirt toh Woh sirf tere Saath hi karta hai yaar and woh kuch ulta seeda nahi sochega tumhari dosti ke baareme, but agar fir bhi tujhe koi risk nahi lena hai toh mai nahi bataunga. Your secret is safe with me. But agar usne tujhe pucha ki tera favourite kaun hai toh tu kya bolegi?" he asked.

"Virat Kohli, unka kaun fan nahi hain yaar.... Sab pagal hai unke peeche" she said. "Aur tu pagal hai Abhay ke peeche" he said teasingly to which she slapped his arm playfully with wide eyes.

"Chal abh jaate hai dekh woh log uth gaye" she said dragging him.

Aarvi's POV

"Baby uth" someone said. I couldn't guess the voice but for sure it was some boys.
"Baby uth na yaar, nahi toh tujhe dekhte dekhte mujhe bhi neendh aa jayegi" he said trying to wake me up by slapping me on my arm.

"Toh soja" I said swatting his hand away and covering my face with my duvet.

I heard a little rustling and felt someone sleep beside me followed by a content sigh and low snores after a few seconds.

Not really minding who that person is I drifted back to my dreamland. Let me tell you it was one of the best yet weirdest dreams I've had so far. Like can you imagine standing in front of a hot man who is intensely looking at you with love in his eyes and a wide grin plastered on his face. Let me not forget to mention that he's non other than the Chris Hemsworth. Holy mother of fuckin Gods!! I was wearing a beautiful white gown with a v-neck that showed not too much cleavage and it was backless.

He held my hand with one of his hand while the other snaked around my waist sending chills down my spine. He held me close to his chest looking into my eyes with such passion and love.

He leaned down to kiss me but suddenly it started raining.
WHAT, what the heck? How can it rain its a summer wedding.

Suddenly I heard screaming I turned my head to see Mandy drowning. DROWNING!! How can he drown himself in rain?? What's happening today I can't understand anything!

Rubbing my face, I open my eyes to that see I am surrounded by my friends and the rest of the boys.
Now where did they come from? its all so confusing!

"Tumlog yaha kya kar rahe ho , aur mera pati kaha hai?" I asked looking at them.

They looked at each other controlling their laughter when Abhay said, " woh kisi aur ke sat bhag gaya hai".

"We didn't even kiss aur woh chala gaya" saying this I started crying. Seeing me cry Mandy hugged me and started crying.

"Tu kyu roh raha hai pagal hogaya hai Kay?" Shrishti asked Mandy.

"Meri baby ka pati usse chodke chala gaya, woh roh rahi hai isliye mujhe bhi rona aa raha hai" he said while sobbing.

"Tu usko baby bula raha hai to obviously uska pati chodke jayega hi na" Kamlesh stated.

"Woh isliye chala gaya toh woh meri aaru ke layak nahi hai, mat roh" he said while wiping my tears.

"Dono ke dono pagal ho yaar, aaru teri koi shaadi nhi hui hai, tu sapna dekh rahi thi idiot. Anyways shaadi kisse ho rahi thi?" Aarya asked.

"Chris Hemsworth" I said dreamily.

"Oh my god!! Toh Rona jayaz hai" Kiara said.
"IKR!!!"

"Ek minute Woh kaun gadha tha jisne mujhpe paani dala?" I asked with an angry face.

"Haa kaun gadhi thi jisne mujhpe paani dala?" Mandy asked glaring at all of them.

"Mayank ladkiyon jaisi harkate karta hai yeh sach hai lekin literally uska gender change Karke gadhi bulana galat baat hai" shubi said making all of us laugh except Mayank ofc.

"Kisne paani dala Woh chod na abhi filal late ho Raha hai toh jaakar jaldi se tayaar ho jao" Ishan said changing the subject and was actually successful in it.

But boy, did they really think they were gonna get away with it this easily, haha, I'm gonna take revenge from each and everyone of them.

One thing's good and that is that Mandy's on my side, we both will make their lives fucking hell for the rest of this 5 day trip.

After getting ready, we all had snacks and then continued our journey. All the way we talked, laughed, took pictures and videos, played with the snow and even smacked each other with it.