CHAPTER-6

Author's POV

Giving her friends confused looks, Aarvi looked towards her right and was shocked to see the boys giving her their famous smirks.

This is the only time when she saw that Shubman Gill was also present with his paltan. Don't know why but she was lost in his eyes. She came out of her la la land when she heard her friends laughing.

That's when she realised what all she did and said, in embarrassment she covered her crimson red coloured cheeks and face in her hands, cursing herself over and over again in her mind.

Recovering from her embarrassment she turned towards her friends giving them pointed looks and said, "Yeh kiska plan tha? jaldi batao. Kyunki Mera bhai Mujhe call Karke aisa mazak nhi karega Woh bohat aalsi hai".

"Oye madam humne Kuch nhi kiya. Yeh Sab adit ki shararat hai samjhi" kiara said, to which she earned a pointed look from Aarvi which said 'Don't lie or else I will kill you'.

Kiara knows not to make her too angry because she starts giving silent treatment, which is worse than her curse words. "Okay fine. Yeh Mera plan tha, I just wanted to prank you. I thought tu apne seat pe aajayegi and not sit wherever you find empty place. But still I was hoping that you would sit here, and see my plan worked" Kiara said grinning. Hearing her reply Aarvi just couldn't help but shake her head while sighing.

"Hogaya na tera prank Karke, ab chal jaate hai, bhuk lagi hai" she said trying to get away from there before the boys could ask her any questions. But was the luck on her side, absolutely not.

When she standing up, Abhay held her forearm and made her sit back on the seat. "Tu kidhar nhi jaa rahi jab tak Hume batayegi nhi ki Abhi yeh Sab Kya tha".

"Zaruri hai batana?" She asked even though she knows the answer to her silly question.

"Haan" he said.

"Ohk. So humlog truth or dare khel rahe the, toh Tanya ne Mujhe dare diya that I have to come near you guys and act as if I don't like cricket and know any of you. Dare dare Hota hai complete toh karna hi padega na, toh Mai Aur Shrishti dare complete karne aaye tab tak kiara ne mere bhai ko call Karke bola ki, Mujhe call Karke Bolne that Bhuvi live pe hai. And I lost it. Yeh thi Meri kahaani" Aarvi said.

"Humaari adhuri kahaani" Tanya started singing.

"Chii " we all said in unison and then started laughing at our similar dislike.

"So bhuvi bhai haan" Mayank said teasingly.

She turned crimson red once again. "Don't even ask" kiara said to him.

"Kabse?" Manjot asked.

"13 or 14 years old. I don't remember. Bohat choti thi" Aarvi said.

"That's a long time yaar, bhai is lucky to have fans like you" Kamlesh said.

"You mean fans who cry when he gets married? Yahh sure" Tanya said smirking at Aarvi. Hearing this the rest of the girls burst out in laughter as they have seen her at that time. The boys just had amused faces trying not to laugh.

"God! You just had to bring that up didn't you" she said irritated.

"Ofc we had to babe. You were 17 not 13 to cry over a cricketer because he got married" shrishti said shaking her head.

"Doesn't matter if I'm 13 or 17 or 21 my love for him is unconditional. Anyways Mai jaa rahi hu sone. Goodnight." She said getting up.

"Abhi bhuk nhi lagi tujhe?" Shubi asked her.

"Arey Haan! Khana bhi hai na chalo sab, mumma ne butter chicken bheja hai Woh bhi dabbe bharkar " as soon as she said that Kiara and Tanya ran from there shouting how much they love their aunt.