CHAPTER-5

Hey guys I'm just going to write the story in author's point of view, because it's taking me too much time to write in everyone's pov. But if it's any certain persons view then it would be mentioned. Enjoy reading!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

"I dare you to go towards the crickets who are sitting in the next berth and act as if you don't like cricket and don't know any of them" Tanya said.

Aarvi was hella shocked. "You guys are kidding right?" She asked with a nervous laugh hoping that was just a harmless joke.

But the look on all their faces proved her wrong. She didn't know what to do, how to do. But one thing was confirm that she was going to complete the dare, cause Aarvi Shekar Akula taking back her dare was a big NO NO. And her friends were taking its advantage.

She was thinking of a way to complete her dare with so much nervousness. At last she thought of something "okay guys listen up here. To complete this dare I need another person with me and that would be Shrishti as she is not at all interested in cricket. We'll both go to washroom section Aur udhar se aate waqt humlog aise act karenge jaise Kuch log cricket ke baareme baat Kar rahe the Aur Hume kaise cricket Pasand nhi. Got it?" Aarvi asked.

"Haan plan toh accha hai, execute kab karna hai?" Shrishti asked her.

"Rukh do min me jaate hai. Mujhe apne kaleje ko thoda thanda karne de" she said calming herself down.

Meanwhile kiara ke dimag me Kuch khichadi pakk rahi thi. Jaise hi Aarvi Aur Shrishti udhar se nikle, Kiara said " Suno mere paas Ek plan hai, ............................. toh Kya laga ?" Kiara asked with a smirk. The other two were grinning from ear to ear.

"Bro Kya Sahi plan hai. Woh easily maan jayega agar usko bola ki Aarvi ko embarrass karna hai" Tanya said.

"Haan seriously plan bohat accha hai, Abhi jaldi se usko call Karke Bol warna Woh log tab tak aajayenge" Aarya said.
.
.
.
.
Here, Aarvi was very nervous thinking that she would mess things up. While going towards washroom she saw Kamlesh, Manjot and Abhishek sitting on their berth.

"Matlab Mayank and Ishan ke saath Manjot, Kamlesh and Abhay hai. Accha hua tere jagah kia ko nhi lekar aayi. Warna dare start hone se pehle hi Khatam hota" she said to Shrishti who laughed hearing that.

"Accha abhi chalna bhi hai aake 5 min hogaya" Shrishti said.

"Chal. Ganpati Bappa Morya! Mujhe Aaj bacha lena" she said. Little did she know that today even her Bappa can't save her.

On nearing the boys they started their act.
.
.
.
.

Here, the boys were just chatting and annoying each other.

"Bhai yaar, tumlog apna bromance Kabhi band nhi Kar sakte Kya? Mai seriously bata raha hu Nikita Aur Ritika se breakup Karke Ek dusre se shaadi karlo" Kamlesh said to which the others agreed with him.

"Chup Saale kitna jalte ho humse, tumlog bhi Ek dusre ko pakad ke baitho, chumma-chaati karo, kaun mana Kar raha hai" Mayank said with an annoyed face.

"Hatt chutiye, hum tumhare tarah gay nhi hai" Abhay said with an irritated look.

"Hum gay nhi hai samjha, yeh Meri biwi hai Aur Mai iska pati" Ishan said.

"Haan thik hai Abhi Bas Karo kyunki tumhare alawa yaha par koi married couple nhi hai, we all are bachelors" Shubi said trying to end this never-ending drama.

When Mayank was going to say something again, he was abruptly stopped by a voice.

"Dude, how can anyone like cricket yaar. I hate it so much. I know only two cricketers Sachin Tendulkar and M.S.Dhoni just because unke movies aaye hai which I didn't even watch" a voice said. And shubi instantly recognised it, because he heard her talking to her brother on the platform and even heard her sing.

All the boys were shocked hearing this cause they actually never expected anyone to hate cricket this much that they don't even know any of the players.

Anger was building inside them because if these girls didn't watch cricket even once in their life, how can they hate it. Okay, maybe they saw someone playing and didn't like it but that's not an excuse to hate it.

"I know right" another girl said.

Aarvi was so angry on herself for saying that. She never in her life expected to say something like that. She knew for a fact that she would be coming back to they boys to apologise for her rude comments and explain herself out. She saw them looking towards her with shocked faces and anger in their eyes. It was like their looks would kill her.

Suddenly, her phone rang making her stop in her tracks. The caller id showed it was her brother 'ADIT'. She was confused because he never calls her until and unless it's important. And mostly that is, he messing something up.

"Bol Kya kaand kiya" she said picking the phone up.

"Kaand nhi Akka, khush khabri hai" he exclaimed.

"Kya khush khabri? Mumma ne tereko ghar se bahar nikal diya kya? Jaldi Bol Mai Party karungi" she said excitingly. The boys were amused hearing her.

"Ayy pagal sunn. Bhuvi live pe hai, Instagram pe" he said.

"Kuch bhi. Sach bata aadu. You are not joking right? And mereko
notification Kyu nhi aaya" she said excited plus confused.

"I am serious Akka, go and check right now. Bye!" He said cutting the call.

Aarvi sat on the nearest available seat without looking at the person beside her, which was Abhishek Sharma. She quickly went on Instagram to check whether Bhuvi is on live or not. She didn't saw him on live, so she refreshed the page, but still it was same . Usko samjha ki uska bhai mazak Kar raha tha, so usne turant hi usko call kiya.

"Adit are you out of your mind. Aisa ganda mazak kaun karta hai? Firse kiya toh I swear I will kill you. Mai Abhi tere saath Ek mahine tak baat nhi karne wali samjha. Goodbye " saying this she cut the call angrily.

Boys were shocked hearing her outburst. Even her friends came hearing her shouting at her brother.

"Kya kiya usne?" Aarya asked her.

"He freaking lied to me that Bhuvi was on live. Ghar jaane ke baad mai usko chodne waali nhi hu. He knows how much I love him. I watch all his matches, interviews, or when he is on live. Yaar he is the main reason why I support SRH, you shouldn't ever joke to me about him." Aarvi burst out.

The boys had slight assumptions that she was talking about Bhuvneshwar Kumar, when she said Bhuvi and matches. But the moment she said SRH it got confirmed. Now they were curious that why she was pretending that she doesn't like cricket.

Her friends were trying to control their laugh so much. But unfortunately Tanya lost it and started laughing like a maniac. Others were trying to tell her to be quiet by glaring at her while huge grins weren't leaving their faces. But she wasn't giving any heed to them.

"Bitch, did I just joke that you are laughing, and you guys stop grinning. I'm already very angry don't make me say or do something which I will regret later" Aarvi said.

"Aaru just look over there" kiara said. The others were also telling her to look with their expressions.

Giving them confused looks she looked towards her right, and was shocked looking at the boys who were smirking at her.