CHAPTER-15

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Chal Bhai I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with my baby" Mandy said smirking at shubh. Let's just say that shubi was very jealous when Mandy called her 'his baby', like the way shubh was glaring at him he would have been six feet under the ground. But nevertheless he was happy that he could get some alone time with her, away from these prying eyes of their friends.

Aarvi was totally fine with it, as she was looking forward to spend some alone time with him at the end of the game, well here the time comes. God really does listen to her!

"Chal sohneya" shubi said standing up and forwarding his hand to aaru. She literally lost it when he called her with such endearment. She was on cloud nine right now, no kidding. She just kept staring at him with wide eyes and heart thumping.

She turned to look at Kia, who was wearing the same same expression as hers. Shubi was confused so raised his eyebrow at Kia asking as if what happened.

"Dude she is a sucker for Punjabi's " Kia said clearing his doubt.

"I didn't know she sucked Punjabis off" Mandy whispered to Kia, which made her and Abhay laugh out loud, as she was still sitting on his lap he heard it.

"What the fuck Mandy!" Aaru exclaimed. Well it turns out that she heard it too, now he really needs to learn how to whisper.

"Kya hua Yaar Hume bhi toh batao, khud me hi Hass rahe ho pagalo Jaise" Mayank said.

"Aaya Panchayat ke liye" shubi said shaking his head at Mayank.

"Oii chup Kar Tu" Ishan said. Yeh dono aa kaise jaate hai Yaar? Ek ko Kuch Bola toh dusra shaamil ho jata hai.

"Mai batati hu" Kia said and told them what a happened, making everyone laugh and aaru sulk.

"Chal yeh log Ka faltugiri aise hi chalta rahega" aaru said dragging shubi with her towards the bathroom stalls. It was just a small cubicle along with a small stool placed inside it.

Getting inside shubi locked the door, now the cubicle was fully dark apart from the little moonlight glistening from the roof of the stall.

He sat on the stool staring at aaru who was busy staring at him too, leaning against the wall.

"Kitna Der khadi rahegi, aaja" he said to which she gladly obliged by sitting on his lap with her head resting against his shoulder.

He tightened his grip on her waist, resting his cheek on the top of her head. They didn't utter a single word. They didn't want to ruin this peaceful silence, just enjoyed being with each other. It was only them. No one else to disturb their moment. No talks between them. No movements. No chirping of birds. Nothing. Just them lost in their thoughts about each other.

Shubi never ever thought how his dream girl would look like, because he was ready to accept her as she is. He would always be more nervous than excited to meet her, because, being a celebrity brings a lot of responsibilities on one's shoulders. There are always paparazzi trying to snoop their noses in the businesses where they shouldn't. His lifestyle brings both positivity as well as negativity in his life. People don't usually want to be in a relationship with celebrities, because they always have the media attention, some fans throw hate towards them, they have responsibilities as their name is now being attached to someone else's.

It would be a lie if he said that he wasn't scared. He was hella scared about how she would treat his family, friends, and his lovely fans. Would she be a snobby bitch? A rich brat? A control freak? Or a clingy one? Would she be disrespectful to his loved ones?

These thoughts would usually roam around his head, messing it up. But the moment he saw aaru in that saree, his thoughts just flew away. He was relieved. Relieved that his dream girl was the girl whom he likes. Relieved that she is not fake person. Relieved that she loves his friends. Relieved because he knows that she will never disrespect his family. Relieved that she herself is a fangirl and know how they can get sometimes. Relieved that she is a type of person who can make their way into everyone's hearts. Relieved that he at last saw her.