CHAPTER-20

AUTHOR'S POV:

Waking up mandy sees that he's the only one awake. Baaki ke sab mast so rahe the kharaate maarte hue. Bas shubi nhi dikh raha tha room me. Raat ko woh sone tak toh aaya nhi tha, shayad bahar tehelne gaya hoga.

Raat ko abhay aane ke baadme bataya baaki ke ladko ko ki kya hua tha. They did call him an idiot for his actions but even they know that any guy would've done something like that only. Kia usko itni aasani se chodegi nhi, woh toh pakka hai.

Mandy ki Kal aaru se baat nhi ho payi raat ko, kya pata kaisi hai. Even she went through a lot yesterday. So he decided to go and check up on her. It's not too early they must've gotten up by now.

He knocked on the door a few times but no one opened it, so, he turned the knob to see that the door was unlocked. Going inside he saw kiara sprawled out on a bed and aarvi nowhere in sight.

'Yeh ladki Kaha gayi itni subah subah' he murmured.

Kiara was shivering and he saw that the door to the balcony was slightly open, so he went to close it properly. Before he can close it he heard slight snores and some shadows. He went out to see properly and there he saw aaru and shubi, both of them cuddling on a loveseat. Such a beautiful sight too see early in the morning.

He picked up shubi's phone which was lying around and quickly clicked their picture. He saved it as his lock screen and placed it back where it was.

By 8:30 everyone was ready to go back to their places

By 8:30 everyone was ready to go back to their places. Boys to shubi's house and the girls to their best friend's house.

"Well I think this is a goodbye" aarvi said giving the others a tight lipped smile.

"Pagal hai kya, I'm going to call you like every day" Mandy said pulling her in a tight hug.

"We are going to miss you both so much" ishan said.

"Even we are going to miss you guys" Kia said pouting.

"Until next time" Mayank said ruffling kia's hair and pulling aaru's cheeks.

"Accha ek last group selfie lete hai jaane se pehle" Kamlesh said pulling everyone closer.

Shubi pulled out his phone and was greeted by the lock screen which Mandy set. He couldn't help but smile looking at the picture.

"Chal nikaal jaldi" abhay said from where he was standing. Which was somehow beside Kia. Anger was visible on her face but she controlled herself.

After clicking a few pictures they hugged each other goodbye.

"Uhh.. bye" aaru said to shubi. To which he replied with a small bye and an awkward smile.

While Kia was going away abhay held her arm making her stop in her tracks. She didn't pull her arm back away from him but you could see that she wasn't pleased at all. She had her face facing in the other direction and her jaw clenched.