CHAPTER-11

AARVI'S POV:

Due to climatic change we couldn't go much further, so had to stop in the middle where there were some locals. After having some food, we went and gathered around the fire pit, where some of the people were already there.

"It's getting boring, so, lets play some classic old truth or dare shall we?" someone said, I don't even remember their name. Everyone agreed in chorus.

"Truth or dare ayaan?" Rohan asked.

"Truth"

"Which girl around here do you fancy" he asked.

"Riya" he said looking directly in her eyes which made her blush hard. We all started hooting over them.

"Payal truth or dare?" Ayaan asked.

"Dare" she said excitingly. Well, she seems like one of those people who is always ready to make things even more interesting.

"I dare you to dance on a duet with your boy friend". Then Payal and Arjun danced on "Perfect" by none other than Ed Sheeran.

"Manjot truth or dare?" She asked Mandy.

"Dare" he said because he didn't want them to know about his personal life. Well no celebrity wants some strangers to know about their personal lives and then probably find it all over internet the next day.

"I dare you to post a pic of one of the girls around here on Instagram" she said wickedly.

He was raking his brain for some time, and we really thought he was gonna chicken out but then he surprised everyone by pulling his phone out.

After a few minutes he kept his phone back giving me one of his goofiest smiles. At that point I knew I would be all over internet the next day. God! Give me some strength.

Everyone fished out their phones to look at what he posted.

CAPTION: Friendship is finding that special                       someone you can enjoy being a dumbass with!!

Thank god he posted a pic in which you can't make out who the person is.

"I totally agree you guys are real dumbasses" Mayank said to which I just gave him the STFU look.

"Aww... Thank you... I love you so much" I said hugging him. I really do love him he is such a goofball.

"Shrishti truth or dare?" He asked.

"Truth" she said shrugging.

"Boring" he muttered under his breath making me and shubi laugh as we were sitting on his both sides.