CHAPTER-13

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Kiara I dare you to dance on a song, I mean Ms Sharma has to give Mr Sharma a show right?" mayank grinned.

"Ohh I know the perfect song. Babe you'll love it, oh and also you have to wear another outfit
of my choice and wear that outfit for the rest of the night" Aaru exclaimed.

"Aaru tere dimag mai khichadi pak rahi hai" Kiara suspiciously asked.

Aaru smiled evilly and told Kiara to take her to her tent.

Just then they all heard Kiara scream " No Aaru I'm not going to wear that, no way its too cold".

"Oh but you have to babe" said Aaru.

As soon as Kiara came out of the tent everyone's jaws dropped to the floor. Especially Abhay's.

"Damn sexy Kia" Mayank said, to which Ishan was nodding looking at her up and down.

"Seriously Bohat acchi dikh rahi hai" manjot said to which everyone agreed.

"Dayan dikh rahi hai hamesha ki Tarah" shrishti said.

"Fuck off" kia said rolling her eyes.

"Bohat hot dikh rahi hai, abhi jaake change Karke aa. Dekh Woh ladke udhar tents ke paas se kaise ghur Rahe hai" Abhay said. Kia was so touched by his protectiveness towards her.

"Oii girl friend Mai hu uski possessive honeka hakk sirf mere pass hai samjha" aaru said glaring at Abhay, to which he just glared back at her. Kia laughed looking at both of them.

"Aur madam Kyu pack kiya agar pehena nahi hai toh" Aaru and Mandy asked together.

"Arre you know me na I just have to pack clothes for every occasion. You know how much I love fashion" Kiara answered.

"Abb bhukat apne fashion ke pyaar Ko. I just knew that you would have packed something like this, I'm so smart and awesome" Aaru exclaimed.

"Don't worry meri jaan I'll take my revenge" Kiara told Aaru.

KIARA'S OUTFIT

Soon Kiara started dancing on "BOM DIGGY"

Soon Kiara started dancing on "BOM DIGGY". It's kiara and Aarvi's favourite song. They have first danced on it on aaru's birthday party in a restaurant. And since then it became 'their' song. Let's just say the dance routine had to be the one with booty shakes and twerks.

Abhay was sitting opposite to aarvi, she saw him glaring at the boys as they were hooting for her throughout the dance.

Once the dance was over Kiara went and sat in her place. She immediately wore a sweater, and was thinking of ways to get back at Aaru. All of a sudden she remembered something.